• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Starting Griz QB

Paytonlives said:
6 QB’s are too many. I doubt UM goes into fall with that amount. Cam, Brown and Britt are the Griz now and future. These two games this spring will decide many things.

No room for the Gatorade Player of the Year?

AZGrizFan said:
Paytonlives said:
6 QB’s are too many. I doubt UM goes into fall with that amount. Cam, Brown and Britt are the Griz now and future. These two games this spring will decide many things.

Guess not. Payton said so.

Spanky2 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Guess not. Payton said so.

Rostad’s grandpa will be extremely disappointed to hear this and he might transfer. Maybe we can start him too so we don’t lose him to the dreaded transfer portal?

BigSkyBears said:
I think your starting QB is going to be Dylan Mccaffrey...oh wait..that’s going to be UNC’s!!!! 😁

Maybe your program won’t continue to be a complete fucking laughing stock like it has been since before Mccaffrey was born...oh wait...it will.

CDAGRIZ said:
BigSkyBears said:
I think your starting QB is going to be Dylan Mccaffrey...oh wait..that’s going to be UNC’s!!!! 😁

Maybe your program won’t continue to be a complete f###[#] laughing stock like it has been since before Mccaffrey was born...oh wait...it will.

Maybe you should respect other folks and teams! Just Sayin! :roll:

Dillon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Maybe your program won’t continue to be a complete f###[#] laughing stock like it has been since before Mccaffrey was born...oh wait...it will.

Maybe you should respect other folks and teams! Just Sayin! :roll:

He logged onto eGriz to try to thump his little bear chest on a thread about the Griz starting QB. I don't respect that. Thanks, but I will not be taking your advice at this time.

Both qb's looking very good and sharp. Kickers were deadly from just over 35. The team looks very good. Extremely enthusiastic and attentive. I have never seen any team as enthusiastic and attentive. I would hate to be an opposing team when these guys get a chance to go after an opposing team.

PlayerRep said:
Both qb's looking very good and sharp. Kickers were deadly from just over 35. The team looks very good. Extremely enthusiastic and attentive. I have never seen any team as enthusiastic and attentive. I would hate to be an opposing team when these guys get a chance to go after an opposing team.

Thanks for the encouragement :thumb: . We just may get to watch Griz football again one day.

PlayerRep said:
That is good to hear!

PlayerRep said:

Thanks for this info PR! Good news is certainly appreciated these days.

Cam is in the MBA program with me, and we had a zoom meeting yesterday for one of our classes and he told me, and I quote “dude I’m throwing the ball really good, like the best I’ve ever thrown it in my life”. 😎

PlayerRep said:

So the $64 question barring injuries who looks to have edge?

I believe we will see a better brand of college football this fall across the board, for the simple reason all teams will be stocked with seniors in the 23-25 year range, not just BYU, SUU and Ricks.

Griz til I die said:
Cam is in the MBA program with me, and we had a zoom meeting yesterday for one of our classes and he told me, and I quote “dude I’m throwing the ball really good, like the best I’ve ever thrown it in my life”. 😎

True. Plus I think he's going to scramble and be able to do basic runs fine. I like his speed, which I had not noticed in the games he played.

horribilisfan8184 said:
I believe we will see a better brand of college football this fall across the board, for the simple reason all teams will be stocked with seniors in the 23-25 year range, not just BYU, SUU and Ricks.

Good point.

horribilisfan8184 said:

Weebs comin’ in hot with an OLine born in 1992.

So has this QB "controversy" been settled with the 2 spring games? Or should we let the next 140 days, summer lifting and player organized practices, fall practices, and Bobby Hauck and the assistant coaches decide it for us?

MikeyGriz said:
So has this QB "controversy" been settled with the 2 spring games? Or should we let the next 140 days, summer lifting and player organized practices, fall practices, and Bobby Hauck and the assistant coaches decide it for us?

Based on Cam’s solid play in the Portland State game, it doesn’t appear a controversy exists.

Latest posts

Back