• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The lack of a run game

4theluvofgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
4theluvofgriz said:
SoldierGriz said:
I don't think a single poster has described the current running game as "acceptable."

I am just hoping it improves...

Then you must not be reading the 85 posts from AZGrizFan showing stats to prove his narrative that our running game is actually pretty good.

You are a full blown retard with ZERO comprehension skills if THAT is what you took from my post of our running stats. Soldier posted NDSU's to show what a good running game looks like (QB included, dipshit). I posted OURS to show how far away we were from that measuring stick. You actually took that to mean i was defending our running game? Are you really that stupid (rhetorical question, don't bother answering...)

Then again, you're the one who's just CERTAIN NDSU doesn't count Stick's rushing yards in THEIR YPC calculation, so that shows everyone YOUR level of football knowledge. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I coached football at a school with 2500 students. You played JV ball at 120 lbs. Don't try to show everyone how astute you are, because everyone knows you are a hack.

And yet you publicly stated that NDSU excludes QB rushing yards from their rushing YPC stats. God help those poor kids you were “coaching”. Coached by a tool and an idiot...poor bastards never knew what hit ‘em.

4theluvofgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
4theluvofgriz said:
SoldierGriz said:
I don't think a single poster has described the current running game as "acceptable."

I am just hoping it improves...

Then you must not be reading the 85 posts from AZGrizFan showing stats to prove his narrative that our running game is actually pretty good.

You are a full blown retard with ZERO comprehension skills if THAT is what you took from my post of our running stats. Soldier posted NDSU's to show what a good running game looks like (QB included, dipshit). I posted OURS to show how far away we were from that measuring stick. You actually took that to mean i was defending our running game? Are you really that stupid (rhetorical question, don't bother answering...)

Then again, you're the one who's just CERTAIN NDSU doesn't count Stick's rushing yards in THEIR YPC calculation, so that shows everyone YOUR level of football knowledge. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I coached football at a school with 2500 students. You played JV ball at 120 lbs. Don't try to show everyone how astute you are, because everyone knows you are a hack.

You never played the game, and it shows in your posting.

Do you admit that you were wrong on Curran getting hurt in the first half last week, and leaving the field for the locker room in the 2d quarter?

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
AZGrizFan said:
I really don’t like it when people start cherry picking plays to include or not include in an average. We ran the ball for 4.6 ypc. Period. If you’re going to take out the good plays, then stats are absolutely meaningless.

Good plays are outliers. Good data manipulators throw out outliers. Then they can publish a peer reviewed journal article in a highly respected online chatroom such as egriz.

Unless you've never played the game and then you are either stupid or an idiot by the self professed egriz journal editor.

Good plays in football are not outliers. Good plays are what every team strives for, and what every D tries to prevent the other team from doing.

Can tell you never played the game. My god, save yourself some embarrassment and stop saying so many dumb things.

:lol: :lol: Yeah, I literally laughed out loud at that comment. “Good” plays are outliers. Where do we draw the line then as far as what plays we get to count in the stats? :roll:

PR obviously has zero knowledge of statistics and has never actually played the game. Quite possible a safety in the 60s which would be similar to being the right fielder in a little league baseball game. What an idiot. And egostical for whatever reason. Probably compensating for ED.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
Good plays are outliers. Good data manipulators throw out outliers. Then they can publish a peer reviewed journal article in a highly respected online chatroom such as egriz.

Unless you've never played the game and then you are either stupid or an idiot by the self professed egriz journal editor.

Good plays in football are not outliers. Good plays are what every team strives for, and what every D tries to prevent the other team from doing.

Can tell you never played the game. My god, save yourself some embarrassment and stop saying so many dumb things.

:lol: :lol: Yeah, I literally laughed out loud at that comment. “Good” plays are outliers. Where do we draw the line then as far as what plays we get to count in the stats? :roll:

PR obviously has zero knowledge of statistics and has never actually played the game. Quite possible a safety in the 60s which would be similar to being the right fielder in a little league baseball game. What an idiot. And egostical for whatever reason. Probably compensating for ED.

You are an idiot. You got your feelings hurt, and now keep making posts like this.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

I was laughing at your comment, not PR’s. Good plays are not “outliers”. They’re not accidents. They’re the intended purpose of EVERY play...to discount those in an attempt to spin a narrative is disingenuous.

AZGrizFan said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

I was laughing at your comment, not PR’s. Good plays are not “outliers”. They’re not accidents. They’re the intended purpose of EVERY play...to discount those in an attempt to spin a narrative is disingenuous.

That is what staticians do...my attempt at sarcasim must require the use of emojs...I mean, a loss is a loss whether it is by one or a hundred but wait until selection Sunday rolls around for both playoffs.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
AZGrizFan said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
AZGrizFan said:

That is what staticians do...my attempt at sarcasim must require the use of emojs...I mean, a loss is a loss whether it is by one or a hundred but wait until selection Sunday rolls around for both playoffs.
Well, I laughed at it, so apparently emojis aren’t necessary.

Back