• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

"touchdown" tommy merlot

Special H said:
SACCAT66 said:
So we are making fun of kids because they got hurt now?

No, just pointing out your savior cant handle big boy football. Im sure he will do great things against Northern Colorado, Southern Utah and Portland State though, video game numbers
This coming from a fan base that talked about how many injuries their team had this season. Does that mean every injured kid over there can't handle big boy football, too?

Mousegriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
When I was about 6, I asked my parents "Why did you name me SACCAT?" They said "Well, we knew someday, there would be a place where 100's of old people will gather in front of a mobile typewriter to yell at each other for "not playing the game" and to "get out of your moms basement"... This place will be driven by crazy people who have an undying love for sertain things... And they will destroy you for thinking differently... When you get to this place, your name will make sense".... They were right.

When I was 6 my first grade teacher taught me how to spell "certain"!

Oh man... I spelted a word rong... Guess I have lost that loving feeling.

SACCAT66 said:
Mousegriz said:
When I was 6 my first grade teacher taught me how to spell "certain"!

Your parents really named you SCOTT (or SCAT) didn't they? And your spelling problems began then.

"Sertain"..... :thumb:

Mousegriz said:
SACCAT66 said:

Your parents really named you SCOTT (or SCAT) didn't they? And your spelling problems began then.

"Sertain"..... :thumb:

No, I went over my name already.

Team10 said:
Special H said:
No, just pointing out your savior cant handle big boy football. Im sure he will do great things against Northern Colorado, Southern Utah and Portland State though, video game numbers
This coming from a fan base that talked about how many injuries their team had this season. Does that mean every injured kid over there can't handle big boy football, too?

When Griz players get hurt, it’s usually a freak accident, horrible luck, and probably a dirty play. When Bobcat players get hurt, it’s because they’re soft. Duh.

2021 Nation Champion Head Coach: "He became a full GROWN ASS MAN against us on Saturday. "

BUTTE LEGEND Touchdown Tommy Mellott

https://fb.watch/av9WlGPJn7/

CDAGRIZ said:
Team10 said:

When Griz players get hurt, it’s usually a freak accident, horrible luck, and probably a dirty play. When Bobcat players get hurt, it’s because they’re soft. Duh.

Yep. I’m surprised he hasn’t figured out that nuance.

Team10 said:
Special H said:

We were talking about Touchdown Jesus not Montana players. None of our players embarrassed the state on national TV, that was all on the Bobcats. Keep focused

Special H said:
Team10 said:

We were talking about Touchdown Jesus not Montana players. None of our players embarrassed the state on national TV, that was all on the Bobcats. Keep focused
Weren’t you the one who also said that Cooper Kupp would never make it in the NFL?

Jesse said:
Special H said:
Weren’t you the one who also said that Cooper Kupp would never make it in the NFL?

I can't remember ever making a post on here about Cooper Kupp. He is an amazing talent but he's not on a Montana team so why talk about him?

Special H said:
Jesse said:

I can't remember ever making a post on here about Cooper Kupp. He is an amazing talent but he's not on a Montana team so why talk about him?

You really put the Special in Special H. Also, why isn't there a Jerry's kid emoji?

Special H said:
Jesse said:

I think we should find you a hobby

Special H said:
Jesse said:

I see. You can't understand that. I get it.

Special H said:
Jesse said:

It was said by one of your other usernames.

Needs ankle ligament reconstruction surgery. Ouch.

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/montana-state-university/sources-montana-state-qb-tommy-mellott-to-undergo-ankle-surgery/article_36b0f4fd-91cc-5436-8b0e-291c13914449.html

Bozo JrCollegeofAG said:

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/montana-state-university/sources-montana-state-qb-tommy-mellott-to-undergo-ankle-surgery/article_36b0f4fd-91cc-5436-8b0e-291c13914449.html
"Typical" recovery period after reconstruction surgery is 3-4 months, according to the Johns Hopkins medical web site. The overall prognosis is good: Most patients regain full strength and range of motion. However, it might be 4-6 months before he/she is ready for strenuous physical activity.

Best case scenario ... Quick recovery (couple of months) = some spring ball, maybe. Worse case = not ready until summer, or even medical redshirt.

IdaGriz01 said:
Bozo JrCollegeofAG said:

"Typical" recovery period after reconstruction surgery is 3-4 months, according to the Johns Hopkins medical web site. The overall prognosis is good: Most patients regain full strength and range of motion. However, it might be 4-6 months before he/she is ready for strenuous physical activity.

Best case scenario ... Quick recovery (couple of months) = some spring ball, maybe. Worse case = not ready until summer, or even medical redshirt.

"Crutchdown" Tommy!

Bozo JrCollegeofAG said:

Interesting. I didn’t know Rovig had hung them up.

AZGrizFan said:
Bozo JrCollegeofAG said:

Rovig graduated and got married last year. Love the kid, and wish him the very best.

SACCAT66 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Rovig graduated and got married last year. Love the kid, and wish him the very best.
I thought that under the circumstances Rovig played pretty well. With any defense, he might have kept them in the game.

Latest posts

Back