• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

"touchdown" tommy merlot

SACCAT66 said:
Mousegriz said:
Takendown Tommy?

So we are making fun of kids because they got hurt now?

I like the kid and was not making fun of his injury. This is the name I good naturedly gave him after the game in Missoula. That was the only game I watched him live but my nickname sure was wrong in his first three playoff games. I was excited for the Cats Saturday. Tommy the reason I was cheering for them.

Hope my nickname is applicable in future Griz Cat games but never want to see player injured. Good run for the Cats and I respect them for it.

SACCAT......why are you here anyway? Why don't you go over to Grope Nation and talk about Griz fans over there?

SACCAT66 said:
Mousegriz said:
Takendown Tommy?

No, just pointing out your savior cant handle big boy football. Im sure he will do great things against Northern Colorado, Southern Utah and Portland State though, video game numbers

Special H said:
SACCAT66 said:

No, just pointing out your savior cant handle big boy football. Im sure he will do great things against Northern Colorado, Southern Utah and Portland State though, video game numbers

It's a great story, coming in as a freshman and leading a team to the NC. Is it getting over hyped? Sure. Guess we will all see. Not sure you can say he can't handle Big Boy football. He got hurt, just like a lot of griz did this year. I wouldn't say that Akem can't handle Big Boy football, would you?

Special H said:
SACCAT66 said:

SHSU, SDSU, known trash football teams. Surprised they even let them play at the FCS level. Good they let Tommy play against them as like a make-a-wish deal

Did I get the summary right? You people make me laugh

CatZag said:
Special H said:

SHSU, SDSU, known trash football teams. Surprised they even let them play at the FCS level. Good they let Tommy play against them as like a make-a-wish deal

You people? What do you mean, “you people”?

CDAGRIZ said:
CatZag said:

He means women, that is what you guys do on here, attack women for having an opinion. Its big boy posting

Special H said:
CDAGRIZ said:
He means women, that is what you guys do on here, attack women for having an opinion. Its big boy posting

Everyone on here is an anonymous picture and a fake name. As if I know your age name gender identity or race. Context clues could tell you “you people” is “posters of egriz”

Maybe I could be a professor at UM… I’ve heard they’re in desperate need

CatZag said:
Special H said:

Everyone on here is an anonymous picture and a fake name. As if I know your age name gender identity or race. Context clues could tell you “you people” is “posters of egriz”

Hold up. Are you telling me CatZag isn't on your birth certificate? ;)

CDAGRIZ said:
CatZag said:

When I was about 6, I asked my parents "Why did you name me SACCAT?" They said "Well, we knew someday, there would be a place where 100's of old people will gather in front of a mobile typewriter to yell at each other for "not playing the game" and to "get out of your moms basement"... This place will be driven by crazy people who have an undying love for sertain things... And they will destroy you for thinking differently... When you get to this place, your name will make sense".... They were right.

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

When I was about 6, I asked my parents "Why did you name me SACCAT?" They said "Well, we knew someday, there would be a place where 100's of old people will gather in front of a mobile typewriter to yell at each other for "not playing the game" and to "get out of your moms basement"... This place will be driven by crazy people who have an undying love for sertain things... And they will destroy you for thinking differently... When you get to this place, your name will make sense".... They were right.

:lol: I had a similar conversation with my parents at 8 years old. They told me they named me CDAGRIZ because life wasn't going to be easy with movie star good looks, the intelligence of three nuclear physicists combined, and a third leg. They figured they'd name me something stupid after a town I lived in for a total of three weeks to make me tough. It's a burden I carry to this day.

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

:lol: I had a similar conversation with my parents at 8 years old. They told me they named me CDAGRIZ because life wasn't going to be easy with movie star good looks, the intelligence of three nuclear physicists combined, and a third leg. They figured they'd name me something stupid after a town I lived in for a total of three weeks to make me tough. It's a burden I carry to this day.

You got lucky. My folks would have named you Tripod...

I won't even mention why my parents nicknamed me Kemajic. Too much information. But it's opened a lot of doors.

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

I remember when I got my 1st AOL disc in a box of Fruity pebbles, I loged into one of these new fangled "chat rooms" and I typed my favorite teams name, first thing that was typed back was "You People" and that my team was a "Clown Car Act Show"... If I only knew then, what I know now.... I still wouldn't know anything.

CDAGRIZ said:
CatZag said:

It was a certainly leap of faith by mom and dad, but damn it I had a legacy to fulfill.

As it comes to no small surprise my name is not Grizfan24 or Snowflake the Albino Chimpanzee. You can call me Enrico Pallazzo though, but briefly considered naming myself "Mulva" which in case you didn't know rhymes with a female body part.

Holy hell. I haven’t been on e-Griz in some time. I see Steve is now trying out a gender change to mask is latest screen name.

That’s a new one….well done man.

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I remember when I got my 1st AOL disc in a box of Fruity pebbles, I loged into one of these new fangled "chat rooms" and I typed my favorite teams name, first thing that was typed back was "You People" and that my team was a "Clown Car Act Show"... If I only knew then, what I know now.... I still wouldn't know anything.

Saccat that's a poty candidate.... Keep up the solid work bro.....

Hope I used the 80's catch phrase correctly .

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

When I was 6 my first grade teacher taught me how to spell "certain"!

Mousegriz said:
SACCAT66 said:

When I was 6 my first grade teacher taught me how to spell "certain"!

Given the prevalence of geriatrics on this fan board as noted above, I believe the spelling is spot on, for sertain things!

https://www.careleda.com/products/sertain-hilo-care-chair-with-nt-arm/

Back