• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trump Wants Live Sports Back Sooner than Later

I could provide volumes of stats on the economy, but since it's all work-product for my firm, I won't.

I value every life.

EverettGriz said:
I could provide volumes of stats on the economy, but since it's all work-product for my firm, I won't.

I value every life.

Publicly available information is not work product.

EverettGriz said:
MikeyGriz said:
So let's shut down the economy because somebody out there is still sick and may infect someone else. Why not shut down all busses because somebody might get hit? Or ban all pianos and/or anvils because somebody might get one dropped on their heads? Have you picked out your cave to hide in yet?

How about rather than using completely ridiculous non sequitur arguments, we do what is proven to work: We shelter at home. The longer places like SD fail to do this, the longer our economy will suffer and the deeper the recession. If we "reopen" the economy and the virus has a resurgence, we might as well use the paper our 401(k) balance is printed on as toilet paper.

And yes, thank you for asking, I HAVE indeed chosen my cave. It's called my home. Where I'm doing what actually needs to be done in order to beat this virus and reopen businesses.

Proven to work for whom? Surely not the business owners who’s entire lives are collapsing around them. Surely not working for the 22 million newly minted unemployed....Even at a 2% death rate, nothing is going to “devastate” communities. And the death rate is nowhere near that. What IS devastating communities is the loss of livelihoods....that is happening before our eyes.

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

I value every life.

Hey, you're correct for once! It is not. Which is why I won't be releasing my proprietary work product, as then it would be neither work-product nor proprietary. Geez, you'd think someone who went to law school would know some of this stuff.

EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Hey, you're correct for once! It is not. Which is why I won't be releasing my proprietary work product, as then it would be neither work-product nor proprietary. Geez, you'd think someone who went to law school would know some of this stuff.

How long can we continue to print money without a total collapse of the economy?

EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Tell us about the economy using publicly available info. I assume you won’t, because you can’t. You know little or nothing about economics. Small hat, no cattle.

Spanky2 said:
EverettGriz said:

How long can we continue to print money without a total collapse of the economy?

Oh, a long time. But the deficit is a serious concern, and tax increases are virtually assured in the midterm.

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

Tell us about the economy using publicly available info. I assume you won’t, because you can’t. You know little or nothing about economics. Small hat, no cattle.

Can't make this shit up, people!! :lol: :lol:

And no, no hat or cattle.

Back