• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TV coverage for Opening Game?

grizbymarriage said:
Is there someplace the games shown on SWX are archived to watch later?

The SWX app. :thumb:
But they don’t leave them up very long. Maybe a week or so.

Ursa Major said:
If any of you guys need some Xanax to treat your anxiety, I know a guy in Bozeman :thumb:
:lol: Might take some for the 92-year old Griz fanatic (UM ‘52) at our house. Missing the kickoff because of confusion over where to watch it is a death penalty offense around here!

grizbymarriage said:
Ursa Major said:
If any of you guys need some Xanax to treat your anxiety, I know a guy in Bozeman :thumb:
:lol: Might take some for the 92-year old Griz fanatic (UM ‘52) at our house. Missing the kickoff because of confusion over where to watch it is a death penalty offense around here!

Yes!!! :lol: :lol: Tell him it's on channel eleventeen in Cutbank.

Out of market on SWX.

Anyplace in Portland that is showing this game?

Can’t call Nicoli’s Bar in Lake Oswego as it’s not open for another hour.

Thanks in advance!

AZGrizFan said:
Just found it on channel 199 Spectrum in Missoula. It’s now on the guide

Don’t count on this being the case in Missoula. Last year, SWX was supposedly carrying our games and they were actually broadcast on ABC or FOX. I ended up recording some other BS shows.

while it was on the guide for Missoula cable (Comcast?) - i think about channel 199, it was still showing another game (Ole Miss?) - anyway, i found it via over the air antenae at 23.1

The game showed up...briefly...in tape delay mode on GoYotes.com. Another half vast experience in watching the Griz out of market.

To me ESPN+ was a poor feed (product). I didn't get to see several of the touchdowns the Griz made. It wasn't fluid. It was stop and go. It is equivalent to GoGriz on the actual FB feed; but, a very good feed on commercials. ESPN+ needs to get its act together on NCAA FB.

SoCal Surfer said:
To me ESPN+ was a poor feed (product). I didn't get to see several of the touchdowns the Griz made. It wasn't fluid. It was stop and go. It is equivalent to GoGriz on the actual FB feed; but, a very good feed on commercials. ESPN+ needs to get its act together on NCAA FB.

ESPN+ worked perfectly for me. Any deficiencies were due to Midco's commercial timings etc.

grizwillwin said:
In Missoula, on KMTF ABC
Glad it was on KMTF - I am grateful to have it available to so many through Dish, Direct TV, etc. But chokecherries to the Missoulian for saying it was on SWX without explaining the KMTF availability and causing confusion. And, chokecherries to KMTF for not getting Dish to show it correctly on the guide. Not only did that cause confusion, but anyone who tried to record it off Dish will have it in two pieces (if they were wise enough to record both the normally scheduled programs shown on the guide during game time) because Dish never fixed the guide to make the game one time block. I emailed KMTF yesterday to point out how this would affect people trying to tape the game, but it never got fixed. Hopefully, this was a learning week for all —

grizbymarriage said:
grizwillwin said:
In Missoula, on KMTF ABC
Glad it was on KMTF - I am grateful to have it available to so many through Dish, Direct TV, etc. But chokecherries to the Missoulian for saying it was on SWX without explaining the KMTF availability and causing confusion. And, chokecherries to KMTF for not getting Dish to show it correctly on the guide. Not only did that cause confusion, but anyone who tried to record it off Dish will have it in two pieces (if they were wise enough to record both the normally scheduled programs shown on the guide during game time) because Dish never fixed the guide to make the game one time block. I emailed KMTF yesterday to point out how this would affect people trying to tape the game, but it never got fixed. Hopefully, this was a learning week for all —

+1

ESPN + feed was crystal clear and only hesitated once or twice. Easy to reboot, missed maybe two plays. Easier than driving down to Plentywood but not near as much fun.

Latest posts

Back