• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM announces intention for full capacity this fall

AZGrizFan said:
Buttegrizzle said:
Of course Ursa is correct. Historically speaking today’s anti-maskers and anti-Vax folks are unbelievable. How the hell did it become political? Nobody bitched back in 1957 when a hastily concocted polio vaccine was introduced - They lined up and got their damn shots and an epidemic was ended. That vaccine was iffy and required adjustment over the next few years. But it saved thousands from debilitating disease. Yeah it would be nice not to have to take mysterious vaccines but it’s the price we pay for living with 7.8 billion other disease spreading people flying around the world daily.

I’m sure looking forward to an unmasked, capacity crowd too. But would I go if I was not vaxed? No way. Not with the mutations floating around now.

BTW. It’s nice to have the problem of at least considering the implications of squeezing 26k into WaGriz. So many of our brethren have been practicing “extreme social distancing” at their stadiums for decades…

I assume this is a rhetorical question? :lol: :lol: :lol: This ENTIRE virus/pandemic/aftermath has been politicized since the beginning, given how in bed our government is with China and the Wuhan lab, and it went on political steroids as soon as the left called Trump a racist xenophobe for denying travel from China on January 30th, 2020 because of the virus. And then it spiraled ridiculously out of control from there. Literally NOTHING about this pandemic has been "unpoliticized".

Including vaccination rates. The top 21 states with the highest rate of vaccination all voted for Biden. The bottom 17 out of 18 states for vaccination rates voted for Trump.

www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/covid-19-vaccine-doses.html?referringSource=articleShare

Ursa Major said:
AZGrizFan said:
I assume this is a rhetorical question? :lol: :lol: :lol: This ENTIRE virus/pandemic/aftermath has been politicized since the beginning, given how in bed our government is with China and the Wuhan lab, and it went on political steroids as soon as the left called Trump a racist xenophobe for denying travel from China on January 30th, 2020 because of the virus. And then it spiraled ridiculously out of control from there. Literally NOTHING about this pandemic has been "unpoliticized".

Including vaccination rates. The top 21 states with the highest rate of vaccination all voted for Biden. The bottom 17 out of 18 states for vaccination rates voted for Trump.

www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/covid-19-vaccine-doses.html?referringSource=articleShare
Rate of vaccination or percentage of population vaccinated? Could be very different answers. Can't open because there's no way I buy a NYT subscription, the fake news king.

kemajic said:
Ursa Major said:

Rate of vaccination or percentage of population vaccinated? Could be very different answers. Can't open because there's no way I buy a NYT subscription, the fake news king.

who is at service to the queen, tucker carlson... bill oreilly, rush, glenn, blah, blah blah. could do the same to the other side. all stupid.

kemajic said:
Ursa Major said:

Said the guy who watches Fox News :lol:

Percentage of population. This has been relatively consistent for the past few months. I’m betting the WSJ offers a similar section online.

kemajic said:
Ursa Major said:

Here ya go, chief:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/vaccine-tracker

I sure hope the fucking Mayo Clinic isn’t fake news, but I’m sure some people think it is somehow.

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

Here ya go, chief:

I sure hope the fucking Mayo Clinic isn’t fake news, but I’m sure some people think it is somehow.

Like anyone is going to believe those Trotskyites at the Mayo Clinic :roll:

Ursa Major said:
AZGrizFan said:

Proof positive the entire thing was politicized from minute one.

AZGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:

I don’t disagree. We had our current VP say she wouldn’t get the vaccine if the then-president said to take it. Now, it’s “get the vaccine.” Same vaccine(s) as far as I know. And now we have the flip-side happening in real time. It’s just become sad, in both directions. I understand this post will likely offend nearly everybody, but it’s how I feel about the issue.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Here ya go, chief:

:lol: Exactly. WTF do they know? I’ll trust my gut and my retired neighbor who posted an illuminating chain email about how the vaccine causes the growth of a fourth testicle.

AZGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:

A good crisis should never go to waste.

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:

I don’t disagree. We had our current VP say she wouldn’t get the vaccine if the then-president said to take it. Now, it’s “get the vaccine.” Same vaccine(s) as far as I know. And now we have the flip-side happening in real time. It’s just become sad, in both directions. I understand this post will likely offend nearly everybody, but it’s how I feel about the issue.

Question: Here is a free, safe vaccine that can save your life, the lives of your family members, the lives of your countrymen and the 7 billion others that inhabit the planet. By the way, it can end a global pandemic and reduce the level of variants that could possibly reignite the virus. Will you take it?

The ignorant: Fuck You!

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Question: Here is a free, safe vaccine that can save your life, the lives of your family members, the lives of your countrymen and the 7 billion others that inhabit the planet. By the way, it can end a global pandemic and reduce the level of variants that could possibly reignite the virus. Will you take it?

The ignorant: Fuck You!

:lol: It's like they're filling out a form.

Circle one of each in parentheses. Cannot circle the same word twice:
The vaccine was a (horrible/great) idea before November, but it's a (horrible/great) idea now.

AZGrizFan said:
I got vaccinated today. I only did it because Ursa called me un-American.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Awesome!! We have a good 30 more years of eGriz to look forward to.

Ursa Major said:
AZGrizFan said:
I got vaccinated today. I only did it because Ursa called me un-American.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Awesome!! We have a good 30 more years of eGriz to look forward to.

Listen, fucker: Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, calls AZGrizFan “unAmerican”. That cuts to the very core of my being. I sleep wrapped in the American flag. My underwear are made from American flags flown over the Capitol Building. I live for baseball, hot dogs and apple pie. I only drink AMERICAN beer. My dog’s name is Ronald Reagan. I served 23 years in the UNITED STATES NAVY, defending this country against ALL enemies, foreign AND domestic. The only song on my Spotify list is the National Anthem. The flip side is America the Beautiful.

You get my drift? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

AZGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:

Listen, f###[#]: Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, calls AZGrizFan “unAmerican”. That cuts to the very core of my being. I sleep wrapped in the American flag. My underwear are made from American flags flown over the Capitol Building. I live for baseball, hot dogs and apple pie. I only drink AMERICAN beer. My dog’s name is Ronald Reagan. I served 23 years in the UNITED STATES NAVY, defending this country against ALL enemies, foreign AND domestic. The only song on my Spotify list is the National Anthem. The flip side is America the Beautiful.

You get my drift? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
That's no kind of life.

And as a good American, I’m sure you wore a mask when obliged to do so. Because you cared about your countrymen. Congrats on getting the vaccine, it not only protects yourself but your nation from a deadly virus.

Thanks for your service, but I could give two shits if you were the reincarnation of Audie Murphy or one of the Sullivan brothers, if you didn’t wear a mask when you were required to, you’re selfish and unpatriotic or just misinformed. But then again, we know Audie and the Sullivan’s wouldn’t do that because the people of that generation saw us a one nation, and did their part to support and protect the people of that great nation.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

:lol: Exactly. WTF do they know? I’ll trust my gut and my retired neighbor who posted an illuminating chain email about how the vaccine causes the growth of a fourth testicle.

I'd get every vaccine made for the chance at 4 marbles in the bag. Would also accept tiger blood as a permissible sub.

MontanaJack2006 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I'd get every vaccine made for the chance at 4 marbles in the bag. Would also accept tiger blood as a permissible sub.

That’s really the main reason I got this one. Now, I wait and see.

Back