• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM Grizzlies @ #25 Washington Huskies

Griz are rolling at half. Tied it up at 29 with under a minute left in the half. Down 2 31-29 at half now.

This was very encouraging to see from our team to fight back after being down double digits about half way through the half. They started to figure out the zone and get some shots to drop. They really settled down and didn't panic when they could have folded. Come on, boys! Come out fighting after half and take this game!

Egun in a big boost at both ends of the floor, and Samuelson just being on the floor and contributing helped the Griz recover from the shock of the first 10 minutes. Gotta give the team confidence heading into the locker room. Very encouraging.

grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
UW doens’t have a single made basket outside of the key. Not one.

Not sure that they need to.

I get that. But I’ve never seen anything like it. 0-8 beyond the arc. 0-5 outside the key. Either they are really shitty shots or we’ve upped our defensive game tonight.

AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
UW doens’t have a single made basket outside of the key. Not one.

Not sure that they need to.

I get that. But I’ve never seen anything like it. 0-8 beyond the arc. 0-5 outside the key. Either they are really shitty shots or we’ve upped our defensive game tonight.

I don't think they are great shooters, but they play like 20 6 foot 9 guys

Back