• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vigen addresses Zac Crews' 'horrible mistake,' walk-on opportunity

griznative24 said:
Said it once and I'll say it again: Kid seems like a douche, I wish him luck

What is your evidence on him being a douche, except the one Venmo? The info I have from his coach and another head AA coach who knows him, and some of his teammates, indicates the opposite

mthoopsfan said:
griznative24 said:

What is your evidence on him being a douche, except the one Venmo? The info I have from his coach and another head AA coach who knows him, and some of his teammates, indicates the opposite

The funny thing about "incidents" like this is that they come from somewhere. Nobody twisted the kids arm. Those thoughts were his, expressed as he wanted them to be interpreted by the person who the message was intended for. The actual problem, mistake as many here want to portray it, is that he said the quiet part out loud. I think you should take people for who they say they are, even if they're desperately trying to make you believe that it was a "mistake."

Bok_Choi said:
mthoopsfan said:

The funny thing about "incidents" like this is that they come from somewhere. Nobody twisted the kids arm. Those thoughts were his, expressed as he wanted them to be interpreted by the person who the message was intended for. The actual problem, mistake as many here want to portray it, is that he said the quiet part out loud. I think you should take people for who they say they are, even if they're desperately trying to make you believe that it was a "mistake."

So, i guess you never said something you wish you could take back especially in your teen years. WOW!

mthoopsfan said:
griznative24 said:

+1 Yes, I saw where his Coach indicated the opposite.

bigsky33 said:
Bok_Choi said:

So, i guess you never said something you wish you could take back especially in your teen years. WOW!

Tell me that you dont know what "quiet part out loud" means, without telling me.

i'd also wish one of my coaches hadn't been dismissed twice for drunk driving and survived a third go-round because the head coach and college prez were spineless.

No one here was ever young & dumb in the past? Most of you are truly douches. Good grief, those of us back in the 60’s-70’s were truly out of bounds, but thankfully no internet. We learned, mellowed, & grew up.

RABIDAWG said:
No one here was ever young & dumb in the past? Most of you are truly douches. Good grief, those of us back in the 60’s-70’s were truly out of bounds, but thankfully no internet. We learned, mellowed, & grew up.

That’s beautiful. Is that from a Dale Carnegie book?

RABIDAWG said:

Considering college sports were largely segregated in the 60s, going into the 70s...you're using an interesting yardstick for comparing people's behavior then vs now considering how far we've supposedly come as a society.

mthoopsfan said:
griznative24 said:

The venmo thing is really all I need

HelenaHandBasket said:
griznative24 said:

I doubt he is any more of a douche than you, but of course, since I don't know you, maybe I am giving you too much benefit of the doubt.

Jeez dude I said I wished him luck

Bok_Choi said:
bigsky33 said:

Tell me that you dont know what "quiet part out loud" means, without telling me.

i'd also wish one of my coaches hadn't been dismissed twice for drunk driving and survived a third go-round because the head coach and college prez were spineless.

If only we could have been a fly on the wall watching you’re self righteous teenage ass

RABIDAWG said:

A lot were young and dumb but, this is a case of young and racist. Big difference.

wyomingriz said:
Bok_Choi said:

If only we could have been a fly on the wall watching you’re self righteous teenage ass

You want to watch male teenage ass? FBI, this man🚨🚨

wyomingriz said:
Bok_Choi said:

So fun to read your reply. It's "your", and self-righteous is a typically a hyphenated word. If you're going to call me names, learn how to use and spell them correctly. Did you get your degree at bozeman? (Nobody here capitalizes) Or do you just play college educated on message boards?

I then thought a bit more and I'm convinced you're (proper use) referring to the Royal "We." Makes all the sense in the world because Pot/Kettle seems to suit you to a T.

Bok_Choi said:
wyomingriz said:

So fun to read your reply. It's "your", and self-righteous is a typically a hyphenated word. If you're going to call me names, learn how to use and spell them correctly. Did you get your degree at bozeman? (Nobody here capitalizes) Or do you just play college educated on message boards?

I then thought a bit more and I'm convinced you're (proper use) referring to the Royal "We." Makes all the sense in the world because Pot/Kettle seems to suit you to a T.

Wow you got me, first to admit not a grammar geek, but a numbers/finance guy who makes more in a month than my English prof made in a year haha. Always entertaining and a good laugh when the grammar police get off on throwing insults on this site. Pull up your greasy sweats and pat yourself on the back, well done!

wyomingriz said:
Bok_Choi said:

Wow you got me, first to admit not a grammar geek, but a numbers/finance guy who makes more in a month than my English prof made in a year haha. Always entertaining and a good laugh when the grammar police get off on throwing insults on this site. Pull up your greasy sweats and pat yourself on the back, well done!

Damn, that’s awesome. Showed that prof, for sure.

CDAGRIZ said:
wyomingriz said:

Not really, only one i can remember i liked and had no reason to prove anything to him. I guess you struggle with comprehending my point.

wyomingriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Not really, only one i can remember i liked and had no reason to prove anything to him. I guess you struggle with comprehending my point.

Totally. Anyone who has been around these parts knows I can barely read. Just was trying to give you some praise is all. It’s awesome that you make more in a month than that English prof makes in a year. Fully rad, and not douchey at all to say.

CDAGRIZ said:
wyomingriz said:

Totally. Anyone who has been around these parts knows I can barely read. Just was trying to give you some praise is all. It’s awesome that you make more in a month than that English prof makes in a year. Fully rad, and not douchey at all to say.

CDA, remember how alphagriz used to spout off about making more in a month than _________? Good times...good times.

Back