• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What do you consider Eastern Montana

What do you consider Eastern Montana

• Everything east of the divide.

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Everything east of the Rocky Mountain Front.

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • Everything east of Bozeman.

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • Everything east of 11 miles west of Lewiston, the geographical center of Montana.

Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Everything east of Billings.

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Everything east of Miles City.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Everything east of Glendive.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everything east of Wibaux.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There is no eastern Montana, it’s actually western North Dakota.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Bobcats suck.

Votes: 66 65.3%
  • Western North Dakota sucks.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • All of North Dakota sucks.

Votes: 47 46.5%

• Total voters
AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Fake news.

:lol: :lol:

Billings is the biggest city in the state by more than double, has the best economy in the state, the biggest industries that provide high paying jobs, houses that would be a million dollars in Missoula for half the price, the most racially diverse city by far (not close), best HS and youth athletic programs, and people who vote correctly.

Who would want to live there?

WaGriz4life said:
AZGrizFan said:
:lol: :lol:

Billings is the biggest city in the state by more than double, has the best economy in the state, the biggest industries that provide high paying jobs, houses that would be a million dollars in Missoula for half the price, the most racially diverse city by far (not close), best HS and youth athletic programs, and people who vote correctly.

Well said, but living about 35 miles away is even better.

kemajic said:
WaGriz4life said:

Well said, but living about 35 miles away is even better.
:cool:

Griz Addict said:
cmtgrizzly said:
Actually Billings is quite a nice town. It has a lot of open green space/parks. Tree lined streets. Good food etc.

Yeah lots of parks filled with the homeless and gang bangers... tf.. you obviously never been outside of Billings. Billings is nasty.

Lived in Bozeman, Missoula, Seattle, Durham, NC and Great Falls in addition to Billings. Homeless and gang bangers😂… tf. Billings has no more homeless per capita than any other city of similar size. Have you ever lived there?

Griz Addict said:
cmtgrizzly said:
Actually Billings is quite a nice town. It has a lot of open green space/parks. Tree lined streets. Good food etc.

Yeah lots of parks filled with the homeless and gang bangers... tf.. you obviously never been outside of Billings. Billings is nasty.

If you're ever in the Magic City, maybe a forum poster can bravely shepherd you through our scawy town and point you to a place with less undesireables like Big Sky.

Griz Addict said:
cmtgrizzly said:

You remind us what an idiot you are every time you post. Consistent.

Sorry fellas but Billings is and always has been in Eastern Montana. A cowboy, oil town, Billings is Eastern Montana. Take it from an old timer.

Spanky2 said:
Sorry fellas but Billings is and always has been in Eastern Montana. A cowboy, oil town, Billings is Eastern Montana. Take it from an old timer.

Agreed. The thing to remember is that there is a whole lot of Montana further east of Billings.

MTCowpoke said:
Spanky2 said:

Agreed. The thing to remember is that there is a whole lot of Montana further east of Billings.
Billings is the hub of southcentral MT and northern WY.

kemajic said:
MTCowpoke said:

I would include Eastern Montana in that. It's where everyone out here goes on those random off weekends to get out of town so the wife can go shopping; for medical appointments; its where we hope the high school tournaments are going to be so we don't have a 13 hour drive to Missoula.

MTCowpoke said:
kemajic said:

I would include Eastern Montana in that. It's where everyone out here goes on those random off weekends to get out of town so the wife can go shopping; for medical appointments; its where we hope the high school tournaments are going to be so we don't have a 13 hour drive to Missoula.

It’s where there is lots of cactus and rattle snakes.

MTCowpoke said:
Spanky2 said:

But even MORE whole lot to the WEST, which makes Billings IN the east. :D :D

kemajic said:
MTCowpoke said:

Many towns have come for that coveted title, but Billings fights them off like a late 1980s Mike Tyson. Fuck you, Sheridan, we’re the hub. We have a Famous Dave’s.

MTCowpoke said:
kemajic said:

13 hr to Missoula? From WHERE??? There ain't that much of Montana left. Westby to Missoula (via Billings) is a little over 700 miles, Wibaux to Missoula is under 600 miles, Alzada to Missoula is well under 600 miles. Cheyenne to Missoula is under 800 miles( thats 10 hrs of driving, dude).Interstate speed is 80 mph, secondary road speed is 70 mph. You may need a new car, as that Nash Rambler just ain't up to the trip. :lol: 13 hrs. :roll:

cmtgrizzly said:
Griz Addict said:

Lived in Bozeman, Missoula, Seattle, Durham, NC and Great Falls in addition to Billings. Homeless and gang bangers😂… tf. Billings has no more homeless per capita than any other city of similar size. Have you ever lived there?

Yeah I have actually.. you got homeless fuckers sleeping all over the damn parks. Also I've seen a person get stabbed in North Park, I've seen guns get pulled on people at the park. And I have lots of friends there. I've spent a lot of time in Billings and none of it was pleasant.

If that's the kind of shit your into, more power to you. I like the Flathead Valley, I'll stay up here. Great Falls is bad too. Seattle is fucking horrifying too. No wonder you think Billings is nice. (Great Falls isn't as bad as Billings though)

Are you even from Montana? Lmao. I don't know a single native Montanan that thinks Billings is nice, not even the people that live there.

Griz Addict said:
Are you even from Montana? Lmao. I don't know a single native Montanan that thinks Billings is nice, not even the people that live there.

Look, I don't think Billings is bad. But this post made me remember an experience in my first year of College. I recall drinking in my dorm at Concordia College with two guy friends from Minnesota and two girls from Billings. My drunk friend from Minneapolis tried to call me out to these girls by saying, "Grizpsych here says that Missoula is the best town in your state. What do you girls think?"

They said: Grizpsych is right.

Back