• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Why no top notch QB's at UM?

SoldierGriz said:
go96griz said:
EWU has lower academic standards which has allowed them to bring in a few excellent quarterbacks that were non-academic qualifiers. Those qbs could not have enrolled at Montana or Montana State.

Which Eastern QBs qualified to enroll at EWU and not UM?

Curious because the acceptance rate at UM is or was in the mid 90 percentile.

I was a school administrator for 25-years and we could anything with heartbeat and checkbook into any school in the University system.

I was a school administrator for 41 years in both Montana and Washington. There is a difference in admission standards between MSU, UM and Eastern. But the most important factor is the ability to maintain eligibility for an athlete is much easier at Eastern than at either UM or MSU.

uptopgriz said:
SoldierGriz said:
Which Eastern QBs qualified to enroll at EWU and not UM?

Curious because the acceptance rate at UM is or was in the mid 90 percentile.

I was a school administrator for 25-years and we could anything with heartbeat and checkbook into any school in the University system.

This a good example. Qb’s who write the above sentence in their applications get into EWU, but not UM. At EWU, they can be an English major too.

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:

This a good example. Qb’s who write the above sentence in their applications get into EWU, but not UM. At EWU, they can be an English major too.

Lol, Uptop got torched.

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:

Nice job hoops! You got three good sentences in yourself. Pretty rare. Comma placement was top notch!

Back