• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Will Cherry a Cav

Sea Bass said:
Cavs need some good defensive pressure. They need to dump Delluvadova (sp) and add Will to the active roster to pester Lilliard.

in las vegas, dellavedova outscored will and was better at the free throw line. but he had a lot more turnovers than will, who took care of the ball extremely well. don't think a coach doesn't notice.

10755812_372170536292373_1962693662_n.jpg

Some interesting posts about Will here. http://www.cavfanatic.com/forums/cavsnbabasketball_team-talk_cavs-sign-will-cherry" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SWeberCat02 said:
Watched the game on NBA TV. Cherry was inactive, but Lillard had a great game. :thumb:

Saw Will on the bench, first row in a blue suit and blue tie.

4. Delly out, Cherry anyone?

Matthew Dellavedova will miss tonight's game with a left knee injury he sustained last night. The severity is unknown at this time. Will Cherry, who was just signed earlier in the week, might get some burn, as the Cavaliers are high on him. He's a tough kid, similar to Delly but with a better jump shot. I'm looking to forward to seeing if he can handle the limelight of playing on this team or if the stage is too big for him.

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index...nd_cavaliers_vs_uta.html#incart_story_package

ozzie said:
4. Delly out, Cherry anyone?

Matthew Dellavedova will miss tonight's game with a left knee injury he sustained last night. The severity is unknown at this time. Will Cherry, who was just signed earlier in the week, might get some burn, as the Cavaliers are high on him. He's a tough kid, similar to Delly but with a better jump shot. I'm looking to forward to seeing if he can handle the limelight of playing on this team or if the stage is too big for him.

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index...nd_cavaliers_vs_uta.html#incart_story_package

FYI, the Jazz/CAVS game will be on Root Sports Rocky Mountain at 7PM Mountain time tonight. I plan to watch it. :thumb:

Cleveland's defense is terrible so far. Blatt's comments after the Portland game also reflected that had to improve. Will Cherry will show them how much defense improves when he is on the court.

Cleveland does not play well together as a team on either end of the court. Offense is all 1 on 1, defense just sucks. If this continues, Will just may get a chance to see how he improves the team play and defense?

It's looking like I just wasted 2.5 hours in hopes of seeing Cherry make his NBA debut. Come on LeBron, pull the strings for Cherry.

I watched the entire Jazz-Cavs game. Not all 1-on-1; Utah had a good variety of offensive schemes, though I was pretty shocked at the lack of flow of Cleveland's offense.

NBA all offense? Beg to differ... Memphis, Phoenix and particularly Golden State are all very, very good defensive teams.

Back