• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

You Wanna Talk Football???

hunt-ducks said:
tourist said:
Ducks, I actually agreed with some of your football posts. Or, actually, you agreed with my sentiments about some things. But, if you just talked football and left out the pissin' contest, you would have a lot more credibility. Not everyone has a ten to twenty year posting history, so many won't know some of the more colorful events of yesteryear.
One question: Did you actually get get band on MaroonBlood? Only visited the site a couple times, so I did not keep up with the day to day events. Last time I checked, you and Alpha were at each others throats, about what I don't recall.

Why do you feel the need to make posts like this? I ask you this....... who initiated a pissing contest, me, or several other posters? If you are honest, you will admit the answer. I made a prediction about our QB situation which was deemed blasphemous by "the club". I find it revealing that, after all of the heat I received for daring to say that Cam was not the answer, and that Brown would be the eventual starter this season, so many in "the club" are back-pedaling to jump on the Brown bandwagon. Need I say more?

And therein lies your problem. Nobody is "backpedaling or jumping on the Brown bandwagon". If that's how you interpret the "positive" Brown posts, you might want to take a reading comprehension class. That is a massive leap in logic that nobody on here is claiming (except you). Positive comments <> backpedaling or jumping on the bandwagon.

EverettGriz said:
I'll be talking football after our game Saturday.

That's helpful inside information, since the bookmakers in Vegas have at 3 to 2 you'll be band (yet again) by that time.

Poor wittle Everett..... he can't talk football, and my posts threaten his little 14-hour/day keyboard world, so he lobbies for my banning. What a loser.

Ducks, I checked the beginning of this thread, and YOU did not start the pissing match. See, I agreed with you again. Facts is facts. So, how about MaroonBlood? Band or not?

AZGrizFan said:
And therein lies your problem. Nobody is "backpedaling or jumping on the Brown bandwagon". If that's how you interpret the "positive" Brown posts, you might want to take a reading comprehension class. That is a massive leap in logic that nobody on here is claiming (except you). Positive comments <> backpedaling or jumping on the bandwagon.

You realize that he ignores posts like this because it doesn't fit his narrative.

hunt-ducks said:
EverettGriz said:
That's helpful inside information, since the bookmakers in Vegas have at 3 to 2 you'll be band (yet again) by that time.

Poor wittle Everett..... he can't talk football, and my posts threaten his little 14-hour/day keyboard world, so he lobbies for my banning. What a loser.

Growler, I don't care about you enough to want you band. I've always rather gotten a chuckle reading your dribble, much in the same uncomfortable, inappropriate way one sometimes snickers when someone gets an unforeseen blow to the junk.

HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:

You realize that he ignores posts like this because it doesn't fit his narrative.

I know, but thanks for the reminder.

Ursa Major said:
hunt-ducks said:
Nice to know I still live in your head, rent-free. You have never posted anything of significance about Griz football in years. You wait in the wings to bless us with another of your amateur comedic B.S. You are one of the chief ass hats who ruin any semblance of discussing football. My suggestion is to initiate a Facebook group where you can entertain your minions with your self-aggrandizing entries, and leave egriz to those of us who want to discuss football. Just for your information, I have not attended a Griz football practice in three years.

Continue to fellate your hero PR. If you play nice, perhaps he will invite you to the lake house with Cam. My guess is that you've already been there multiple times.

Steve,

The only place you live is in a run-down retirement community in Arizona where you are universally reviled by your neighbors, your wife and your dog.

So who is this Steve Dill or growler or whatever else y’all call him? I’ve heard him referenced a ton but I think he was banned before I got here or I just don’t remember him. Is he somebody important or part of Grizzly football?

alabamagrizzly said:
Ursa Major said:
Steve,

The only place you live is in a run-down retirement community in Arizona where you are universally reviled by your neighbors, your wife and your dog.

So who is this Steve Dill or growler or whatever else y’all call him? I’ve heard him referenced a ton but I think he was banned before I got here or I just don’t remember him. Is he somebody important or part of Grizzly football?

Only in his own, inflated-ego mind.

Give him the benefit of the doubt. Anyone is capable of change, regardless of his past. After all, it takes two to tango. At least half of our posters don't know what went on before today. This could be the new, improved ducks, ______, _______, or whatever username you label him with. Keep a open mind, and give him a chance. :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Only in his own, inflated-ego mind.

Does anyone still have the Dill video? Between that and CDA’s bobcat video we could launch e-Griz TV.

alabamagrizzly said:
Ursa Major said:
Steve,

So who is this Steve Dill or growler or whatever else y’all call him? I’ve heard him referenced a ton but I think he was *banned before I got here or I just don’t remember him. Is he somebody important or part of Grizzly football?

*Band

He's legendary. He's had more screen names band than Ursa has had mail-ordered Russian girlfriends. At least 15 of them. Some managed to last only a few posts.

EverettGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
So who is this Steve Dill or growler or whatever else y’all call him? I’ve heard him referenced a ton but I think he was *banned before I got here or I just don’t remember him. Is he somebody important or part of Grizzly football?

*Band

He's legendary. He's had more screen names band than Ursa has had mail-ordered Russian girlfriends. At least 15 of them. Some managed to last only a few posts.

:lol:

What’s even better are the fake accounts he creates to agree with his main account. What kind of jackass does that??

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
*Band

:lol:

What’s even better are the fake accounts he creates to agree with his main account. What kind of jackass does that??

I couldn't agree more! What a jackass.

EverettGriz said:
hunt-ducks said:

Growler, I don't care about you enough to want you band. I've always rather gotten a chuckle reading your dribble, much in the same uncomfortable, inappropriate way one sometimes snickers when someone gets an unforeseen blow to the junk.

You seem to know quite a bit about blowing junk. And the word is "drivel"

AZGrizFan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

I know, but thanks for the reminder.

Alpha was not a pussy like, well, do I have to explain it to you? Alpha never banned anyone. I stopped posted there because it became a mausoleum, which is why it went down. I never ignore posts, just idiot posters. But, thanks for asking.

hunt-ducks said:
EverettGriz said:

You seem to know quite a bit about blowing junk. And the word is "drivel"

Ah, the old homophobic slur retort when he’s got nothing else. A Growler trademark!

Back