• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jordan Johnsons case, my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatKiller07

My opinion ? I believe that Missoulas judicial system needs to make some significant changes with how they protect student athletes from false allegations , the kids life is ruined , and what , because of an allegation ? The town has turned into a witch hunt , people love failure more and pointing fingers makes them pathetically feel better about themselves inside , he is a human being as well , he is not guilty until proven so , the media should respect that until proven otherwise , I feel like that part needs to be respected , it is completely unfair and complete speculation, the media does not know more than reports . You want the truth ? Truth is. This has turned into a small town witch hunt , truth is , too many people in Missoula are on a fight for empowerment . Truth is people will not get along unless they are on top. Truth is, these kids life is ruined , his dream of Montana Football is completely shattered. Truth is , that makes some people feel better inside . My advice is for those who do so, look yourself in the mirror ... Who are you ? This post has no relation , but rather a well matured point of view, and trust me , there's a lot of experience coming from this direction.

To clarify, your opinion is that student athletes should receive special handling when they get in trouble so that they don't have their reputation tarnished, in case they are proven innocent. I don't see that happening, ever.

You are right on. Grammar or no! Johnson innocent until proven guilty. American way.

this is actually excellent because i have yet to read a single opinion on that other thread that is 7 pages deep. good thinking with this new thread.....

:cool:

CatKiller07 said:
Sad part is there's not enough people that stand by the truth out there, cowards.

Uh, there are only two people that actually know the truth, and I'm sure that both are going to stick with their stories.

Courts in general should change that , but in reality the athlete is in the spotlight. Let me ask you this , why should the athlete deserve the media blame as well ? How is that justifiable in any way shape or form ?

Good points catkiller...if you can't say something positive, say nothing! If only that could happen any where. Human nature to prey on the weak...this board is full of hipocrits. I wish all the posts that are not Griz/FCS FOOTBALL topics would simply stop. Move on folks, and don't look back. Our future is bright, live it!

CatKiller07 said:
My opinion ? I believe that Missoulas judicial system needs to make some significant changes with how they protect student athletes from false allegations , the kids life is ruined , and what , because of an allegation ? The town has turned into a witch hunt , people love failure more and pointing fingers makes them pathetically feel better about themselves inside , he is a human being as well , he is not guilty until proven so , the media should respect that until proven otherwise , I feel like that part needs to be respected , it is completely unfair and complete speculation, the media does not know more than reports . You want the truth ? Truth is. This has turned into a small town witch hunt , truth is , too many people in Missoula are on a fight for empowerment . Truth is people will not get along unless they are on top. Truth is, these kids life is ruined , his dream of Montana Football is completely shattered. Truth is , that makes some people feel better inside . My advice is for those who do so, look yourself in the mirror ... Who are you ? This post has no relation , but rather a well matured point of view, and trust me , there's a lot of experience coming from this direction.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWSx0bBiNIs[/youtube]

His life is ruined . End of story, football was his CHOICE of life , just like others have choice in their life as well.

Sad thing is this website couldn't go a month without negative posts , it's one thing to critique and perfect and share which I respect , but insults , accusations and intolerable. Really look into the mirror, only a real man would be able to do that, being an asshole isn't cool , it's lame actually , its a sign of weakness on my opinion .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back