• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jordan Johnsons case, my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SoCalGriz said:
argh! said:
Growler1 said:
CatKiller07 said:
My opinion ? I believe that Missoulas judicial system needs to make some significant changes with how they protect student athletes from false allegations , the kids life is ruined , and what , because of an allegation ? The town has turned into a witch hunt , people love failure more and pointing fingers makes them pathetically feel better about themselves inside , he is a human being as well , he is not guilty until proven so , the media should respect that until proven otherwise , I feel like that part needs to be respected , it is completely unfair and complete speculation, the media does not know more than reports . You want the truth ? Truth is. This has turned into a small town witch hunt , truth is , too many people in Missoula are on a fight for empowerment . Truth is people will not get along unless they are on top. Truth is, these kids life is ruined , his dream of Montana Football is completely shattered. Truth is , that makes some people feel better inside . My advice is for those who do so, look yourself in the mirror ... Who are you ? This post has no relation , but rather a well matured point of view, and trust me , there's a lot of experience coming from this direction.

AGREED TOTALLY! What bothers me about this case is this. The girl voluntarily drives JJ to her home. She invites him into her bedroom behind closed doors. Her roommate is sitting literally 20 feet away in the next room playing video games. She claims to be raped, but never screams or vocally tells JJ to stop, allowing the girlfriend to call !! for help?????? Please! And this is rape??? He will be acquitted for sure! Yet, lose his college career and more.

scared people don't think clearly, sunny. i could see someone be overwhelmed by the situation. plus, maybe the male roommate was a greenie-type of clown, who worships football players?

one can dream up all kinds of scenarios - 'good' or 'bad'.

BS, scared people not in their enviroment, will not yell for help etc. She was in her home with a friend 20 feet away. Wake up folks. The only reason JJ is even being charged is because this case received some national exposure thanks to irresponsible reporting. Missoula judicial system is covering their ass. This girl wasnt able to get JJ to give he attention the next day, thus she became a victum. I will bet huge money JJ is acquitted.

the 'he subsequently wouldn't give her the time of day' argument falls flat, given her text message at the time and trip to the assault center the next morning. but go ahead and buy it. it fits you.

putter said:
funny water said:
profisme said:
Come on Ursa,

Everyone knows that the gallows are now done pre-fab and you can get them in the hardware section of your local "Witch Hunt" supply store.

yes, but only in "Witch Hunt" supply stores in Salem..... & Walkerville...... :thumb:

funny, do they still do those at Pizzers?
Pissers??

argh! said:
SoCalGriz said:
argh! said:
Growler1 said:
AGREED TOTALLY! What bothers me about this case is this. The girl voluntarily drives JJ to her home. She invites him into her bedroom behind closed doors. Her roommate is sitting literally 20 feet away in the next room playing video games. She claims to be raped, but never screams or vocally tells JJ to stop, allowing the girlfriend to call !! for help?????? Please! And this is rape??? He will be acquitted for sure! Yet, lose his college career and more.

scared people don't think clearly, sunny. i could see someone be overwhelmed by the situation. plus, maybe the male roommate was a greenie-type of clown, who worships football players?

one can dream up all kinds of scenarios - 'good' or 'bad'.

BS, scared people not in their enviroment, will not yell for help etc. She was in her home with a friend 20 feet away. Wake up folks. The only reason JJ is even being charged is because this case received some national exposure thanks to irresponsible reporting. Missoula judicial system is covering their ass. This girl wasnt able to get JJ to give he attention the next day, thus she became a victum. I will bet huge money JJ is acquitted.

the 'he subsequently wouldn't give her the time of day' argument falls flat, given her text message at the time and trip to the assault center the next morning. but go ahead and buy it. it fits you.

oops, i see my gardener stated that before i did.

sorry.

UMAlum said:
grizpsych said:
CatKiller07 said:
Sad part is there's not enough people that stand by the truth out there, cowards.

Uh, there are only two people that actually know the truth, and I'm sure that both are going to stick with their stories.

Yup, only two people know what really happened. Even so, isn’t it ironic that both passionately believe (my assumption) their version of what happened is the real truth? Therefore, the truth actually depends on who has the best lawyer and also which side manages to select (or ends up with) the jurors most sympathetic to their case.

Moral of the story ...You can hate lawyers all you want ... but when you really need one ... make sure it’s the best one!

Classic he said, she said, if I ware a juror, with what I know now, I wild take strongly into consideration the physical evidence that supports one of their stories.

the results of the medical exam seem to be the determining factor, it sucks for you but it corroborates the woman's story.

Cats2506 said:
UMAlum said:
grizpsych said:
CatKiller07 said:
Sad part is there's not enough people that stand by the truth out there, cowards.

Uh, there are only two people that actually know the truth, and I'm sure that both are going to stick with their stories.

Yup, only two people know what really happened. Even so, isn’t it ironic that both passionately believe (my assumption) their version of what happened is the real truth? Therefore, the truth actually depends on who has the best lawyer and also which side manages to select (or ends up with) the jurors most sympathetic to their case.

Moral of the story ...You can hate lawyers all you want ... but when you really need one ... make sure it’s the best one!

Classic he said, she said, if I ware a juror, with what I know now, I wild take strongly into consideration the physical evidence that supports one of their stories.

the results of the medical exam seem to be the determining factor, it sucks for you but it corroborates the woman's story.

Yeah, a woman getting beaten keeps quiet the entire beating with her roommate 20 feet away. And my father invented the internet too!

Ursa Major said:
SoCal Griz wrote:"This girl wasnt able to get JJ to give he attention the next day, thus she became a victum."

Then explain why there is a reported text, right after the encounter, where she claims to have been raped? Or when she shared it with a friend she picked up from a bar that night. Or why she sought medical care the next day. These will be easily established as fact by the prosecutor. So maybe the easy "jilted lover" or "she's a slut" defenses won't apply here.

I think for many of you the reason you believe JJ is falsely accused is simply based on the fact he was our quarterback. I would bet if another young man in the same situation, with the same information known was presented to many of you, you would break out the hammer and nails and start building the gallows.

Give me freakin break! She "sought medical attention the next day"???? if a girl is raped with force, she will be going to the hospital immediately, not after having her double-expresso the nest morning!

I don’t know what happened that night and have read one side of a story. I would hope the JJ is falsely accused crowd on here could come up with better arguments than she was a jilted lover or she was a slut.

As far as the screaming for help, please do some research on it. It will take you 5 minutes. It is not uncommon. It is certainly counterintuitive but when people are in shock they do a lot uncharacteristic things. Trauma informed care/Trauma focused services might be a good place to start.

Give me freakin break! She "sought medical attention the next day"???? if a girl is raped with force, she will be going to the hospital immediately, not after having her double-expresso the next morning!

Growler1 said:
Ursa Major said:
SoCal Griz wrote:"This girl wasnt able to get JJ to give he attention the next day, thus she became a victum."

Then explain why there is a reported text, right after the encounter, where she claims to have been raped? Or when she shared it with a friend she picked up from a bar that night. Or why she sought medical care the next day. These will be easily established as fact by the prosecutor. So maybe the easy "jilted lover" or "she's a slut" defenses won't apply here.

I think for many of you the reason you believe JJ is falsely accused is simply based on the fact he was our quarterback. I would bet if another young man in the same situation, with the same information known was presented to many of you, you would break out the hammer and nails and start building the gallows.

Give me freakin break! She "sought medical attention the next day"???? if a girl is raped with force, she will be going to the hospital immediately, not after having her double-expresso the nest morning!

I don’t know what happened that night and have read one side of a story. I would hope the JJ is falsely accused crowd on here could come up with better arguments than she was a jilted lover or she was a slut.

As far as the screaming for help, please do some research on it. It will take you 5 minutes. It is not uncommon. It is certainly counterintuitive but when people are in shock they do a lot uncharacteristic things. Trauma informed care/Trauma focused services might be a good place to start.

Give me freakin break! She "sought medical attention the next day"???? if a girl is raped with force, she will be going to the hospital immediately, not after having her double-expresso the next morning!

Maybe a violent rape in 1955, things have changed

What if the discussion about seeing each other more/again, and his girlfriend, took place right after their sex? If so, she could have turned on him then. I'm not saying this occurred, just a question.

With a male roommate (and presumably friend) sitting just outside her door, why didn't she just open the door or walk into the living room, when JJ went to the bathroom? Why did she send a text to someone who is just out the door? Maybe she sent the text to another friend, I don't recall the exact wording of the affidavit (and what was in the university proceeding report). By the way, my college daughter says that most college women she knows who have been sexually assaulted talk to their best friends. They don't text them, and they don't text or talk to people they don't know very well. She wonders if the woman had gotten irritated by something quickly, and decided right away to go after him--but used the phrase "may have", or whatever it was, so she could later decide not to complain to the university or authorities (if friends were urging her to do so).

Again, all speculation and curiosity.

Cats2506 said:
Growler1 said:
Ursa Major said:

Maybe a violent rape in 1955, things have changed

Yeah, and that's the problem. The freaking liberals are ruining this great country with their pandering to minorities and do-right attitude.

And with G1's racist comments and unsettling remarks towards a possible rape victim I'm shutting this thread down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back