• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jordan Johnsons case, my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that a cartoon, trying to water down the issue of this kid life , you're fucking hilarious man !!! Go step on an ant while you're at it !!!

CatKiller07 said:
Courts in general should change that , but in reality the athlete is in the spotlight. Let me ask you this , why should the athlete deserve the media blame as well ? How is that justifiable in any way shape or form ?

First, if you hit the quote button then we can be sure who you are conversing with. Second, right or wrong, Grizzly athletes are famous in Missoula and with that fame comes responsibility. Indeed, I'm sure that each athlete is told that they're representatives of the University and the State and that any mistakes that they make will be scrutinized. Third, if media blame means that the media is putting JJ (and other athletes) in a negative light, I just don't see it (I'm sure this will raise a lot of people's blood pressure). What I do see are articles that report on incidents and fans--that think their team is next to God--defending their team, which is pretty basic group behavior.

Regardless, back to your point about so much media attention towards criminal cases before they're tried in court. I agree with you, the public is never going to know the "truth" before hand and thus the only reason for reporting such incidents is to make money; despicable.

CatKiller07 said:
His life is ruined . End of story, football was his CHOICE of life , just like others have choice in their life as well.

All choices come with responsibilities/consequences.

Best thing I've learned from this thread . Is to make sure that you put a space , after , the use of commas and periods .

Thanks !

BWahlberg said:
Best thing I've learned from this thread . Is to make sure that you put a space , after , the use of commas and periods .

Thanks !

:) I don ' t care who you are . That ' s funny stuff .

CatKiller07 said:
Sad thing is this website couldn't go a month without negative posts , it's one thing to critique and perfect and share which I respect , but insults , accusations and intolerable. Really look into the mirror, only a real man would be able to do that, being an asshole isn't cool , it's lame actually , its a sign of weakness on my opinion .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY[/youtube]

CatKiller07 said:
Nothing's special , it's just the truth, people need to know it.

Thanks for the laugh Alpha , now you can go back to red blood and the five people who post .

AZGrizFan said:
CatKiller07 said:
I hope every person in Missoula reads this post.

What's so special about this post? :cool:

coolpost.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back