• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ vs Liberty Predictions

GRIZFAN20

Havent seen one started yet, if so please let me know.

Im really looking forward to this game. I think the 0-2 record is misleading for Liberty and it should be a good test for the Griz. I hope they come out motivated and can start cleaning up the mistakes from the past couple weeks. McKinney is looking pretty good, would be great to see an INT free game. Heres to hoping for a great day from TM and more consitant play from the secondary.

GRIZ - 38

Liberty - 17

From the little bit of reading I've done on their forum, it sounds as though their run-D is terrible, which doesn't bode well for them with the way we've been able to run the ball.

If Norfolk's run game tore their D apart, they probably aren't going to like Dan Moore! Gonna be a long day Liberty.

Griz - 35
Liberty - 14

I do kind of suspect that Liberty overlooked Norfolk, however, and think we'll definitely get their best shot. I just hope our boys come out swinging, and play with a chip on their shoulders after a loss. Do NOT overlook this team; they are HUNGRY for a win right now!

Griz 33 Flames 14

Moore runs for 3
Nguyen runs for 1
McKinney Throws for 1 (Gratton)
Lider misses 2 PAT

Latest posts

Back