• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

16 1/2

GrizLA said:
The game ball should go to Kriskovic for his incredible block and save that allowed the Griz to force a tie. Best play of the game.
Either that or it should go to the student section! They brought it tonight, they should get credit for at least one if not two of the FT misses

Call it ugly if you want, but that's the best game I've seen all year.

May not look like a huge win on paper, but this one is rocket fuel on a Saturday night. Well done fellas :clap:

Michael Oguine is one impressive dude, hope he can handle the spotlight because it's coming.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
GrizLA said:
The game ball should go to Kriskovic for his incredible block and save that allowed the Griz to force a tie. Best play of the game.
Either that or it should go to the student section! They brought it tonight, they should get credit for at least one if not two of the FT misses

Yes lets give it up for the students. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

fanofzoo said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
GrizLA said:

I’ll second that! :clap:
Anyone know what the attendance was for th game?

CFallsGriz said:

May not look like a huge win on paper, but this one is rocket fuel on a Saturday night. Well done fellas :clap:

Michael Oguine is one impressive dude, hope he can handle the spotlight because it's coming.

Michael has been in the spotlight since his sophomore year at Chaminade HS in L.A. He is used to it but the great thing about this year's Griz is when he is off, someone else will show up, Rorie, Krislovic, Akoh, Morehouse. I think they will need the full package at EWU and Idaho and Weber.

grizaremoregooder said:
These are the kind of games that get fans hooked. That was a fun game to watch I really enjoyed it.

Two more home games with Weber and MSU should be wild.

LivingstonNative said:
fanofzoo said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
GrizLA said:

griz71 said:
LivingstonNative said:
fanofzoo said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:

I seriously just don’t get it. Can’t believe there’s not 6500 people who want to see an undefeated first place team as the season winds down at home on a Saturday night. Unbelievable.

Kadeezy said:
Refs deciding this one late. Sad.

Hmm, were you there? Strings was hip checking our ball handlers all night, they finally called it at the end of regulation.

Multiple missed traveling calls on Sac St.

Missed a pretty obvious goal tend in n Sac St.

Jamar Akoh got the shit beat out of him in the paint. Sac St fouled out two bigs “defending” him, but there plenty more no-calls in the paint.

Your going to put this one on the refs? Really?

Kadeezy said:
One of your assistants got into it with Katz in the handshake line... looked like Dennis the Menace s-talking Mr. Wilson.

Katz was talking crap to the refs. Decuire pulls him back because your staff wouldn’t do it. Decuire puts his arm around him and tells Katz how much he respects him and his game plan. Players take the body language as an altercation. Thank Decuire next week when Katz actually gets to coach.

GrizLA said:
CFallsGriz said:

Michael has been in the spotlight since his sophomore year at Chaminade HS in L.A. He is used to it but the great thing about this year's Griz is when he is off, someone else will show up, Rorie, Krislovic, Akoh, Morehouse. I think they will need the full package at EWU and Idaho and Weber.

Watching this team this season has been a lot of fun. It's always interesting to watch Dahlberg fill up commensurate with the left-hand column. As a complete student athlete, Oguine is as impressive as I can remember seeing in awhile. 3.8 along with the rigors of DI basketball is something to really admire.

Also, kudos to you LA, for staying on the right side of the dirt :thumb:

Jaredkuehn said:
Kadeezy said:
One of your assistants got into it with Katz in the handshake line... looked like Dennis the Menace s-talking Mr. Wilson.

Katz was talking crap to the refs. Decuire pulls him back because your staff wouldn’t do it. Decuire puts his arm around him and tells Katz how much he respects him and his game plan. Players take the body language as an altercation. Thank Decuire next week when Katz actually gets to coach.

I’m just hoping that “game plan” isn’t the blueprint to a tourney loss....

AZGrizFan said:
Jaredkuehn said:
Kadeezy said:

I’m just hoping that “game plan” isn’t the blueprint to a tourney loss....

I would think they're aware of that. Travis has this nailed down and knows a loss could come any night.

Timing, timing...

From Andrew Houghton in Missoula

LUCKY NO. 13: Griz fend off Sac State in OT to extend streak
https://skylinesportsmt.com/lucky-no-13-griz-fend-off-sac-state-in-ot-to-extend-streak/

AZGrizFan said:
griz71 said:
LivingstonNative said:
fanofzoo said:

I seriously just don’t get it. Can’t believe there’s not 6500 people who want to see an undefeated first place team as the season winds down at home on a Saturday night. Unbelievable.

Attendance will follow success. We wouldn't have 3500 at a home game against Sac St last year. Maybe we will 5500 or more next year after this years success and next years expected success. Football team needs to win as they will find out that this is true for them too.

Jaredkuehn said:
Kadeezy said:

Katz sort of went after a ref. Said "Nice F---ing game."

My friends and I thought that the 2 coaches pushed each other a bit after the game. Yes, they hugged each other a bit later. Travis downplayed it after the game, and that's fine, but I don't think that's what happened.

Back