• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2015 Cat Motto

AZGrizFan said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
AllWeatherFan said:
I've never logged on to Bobcat World either. What's it like? How is the writing quality? Is anybody funny over there? Has anybody played the game?

Nobodys funny and they take everything super serious and personal...its weird. You can sense the years of being inferior and irrelevant the moment you log on.

Ahem.... Nobody?

That's right, bitch. NOBODY. :cool: :cool:

You're an angry cocksucker aren't ya?

Drink a beer. I think it might help

Always works for me

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:
I have good days and bad days over here but I'm always amazed when grizz are surprised that Cat fans hang out on these threads. Why on earth wouldn't there be Cat fans on an open forum where typically half the conversations deal with the Bobcats? Serious question.

Short answer: I've never logged onto Bobcatville.com

You don't have to, I've looked a few times and it's been the same every time, nothing remotely amusing and the same routine...

Jan-Feb - Greatest recruiting class ever, next big thing, yada yada yada
March-April - Best looking spring ball ever, loaded everywhere, yada yada yada
May-August - Can't wait for fall, Griz won't make the playoffs, talent to get to Frisco, yada yada yada
Sept-Oct - Told you we were good, we're kicking everyone's ass, Big Sky is ours now, yada yada yada
Early Nov - WTF happened, we're barely beating shit teams and losing a couple, still going to beat the Griz and be ok though, no more yada
Late Nov - f*** we suck, this is embarrassing, Ash is an idiot, I hate football.
Dec - Did you hear about the new recruits, I think next year is going to be awesome?!

Again and again.

Yep, that's me to a T. What's your point?

LongTimeCatFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Nobodys funny and they take everything super serious and personal...its weird. You can sense the years of being inferior and irrelevant the moment you log on.

Ahem.... Nobody?

Always works for me

I'm neither angry nor a cocksucker....I leave those things to 'Scat fans.

I WILL, however, have a beer. :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Ahem.... Nobody?

Always works for me

I'm neither angry nor a cocksucker....I leave those things to 'Scat fans.

I WILL, however, have a beer. :thumb:
Cheers

I'm having another Trout Slayer

Ahhh

LongTimeCatFan said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:
I have good days and bad days over here but I'm always amazed when grizz are surprised that Cat fans hang out on these threads. Why on earth wouldn't there be Cat fans on an open forum where typically half the conversations deal with the Bobcats? Serious question.

Short answer: I've never logged onto Bobcatville.com

You don't have to, I've looked a few times and it's been the same every time, nothing remotely amusing and the same routine...

Jan-Feb - Greatest recruiting class ever, next big thing, yada yada yada
March-April - Best looking spring ball ever, loaded everywhere, yada yada yada
May-August - Can't wait for fall, Griz won't make the playoffs, talent to get to Frisco, yada yada yada
Sept-Oct - Told you we were good, we're kicking everyone's ass, Big Sky is ours now, yada yada yada
Early Nov - WTF happened, we're barely beating shit teams and losing a couple, still going to beat the Griz and be ok though, no more yada
Late Nov - f*** we suck, this is embarrassing, Ash is an idiot, I hate football.
Dec - Did you hear about the new recruits, I think next year is going to be awesome?!

Again and again.

Yep, that's me to a T. What's your point?

No point really, just that CatPoo.com is too serious and predictable, we are more random and willing to eat our own.

AllWeatherFan said:
I've never logged on to Bobcat World either. What's it like? How is the writing quality? Is anybody funny over there? Has anybody played the game?

Well, I joined the forum in 2010 and posted a few times. Life was grand. Then about a year and half ago things got weird. Colter Nuenez (probably slaughtered his name) became a writer for the nation. Pretty soon all the good articles were pay-per-read. So the regular posters would comment on what they had read, and anyone who didn't pay (like me, because f- that) had no idea what was going on. The other topics read exactly like Longtimecatfan suggests. There is nothing left for me there. Still love the cats, but totally prefer to read about them here. This place makes me laugh, and I'm a bit envious of this site because bobcat nation used to be more like it. Colter was a UM grad...probably a conspiracy theory.....

NativeGriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:
I don't go onto Bozonation either except after recruiting and after the Griz beat them, thus I have seen a recurring theme with state fans. Ash is the greatest coach after EVERY recruiting year and Ash is the worst after every loss to the Griz. This year was especially good, I mean these cat fans were ready to eat their own. It is worth going back and reading some of what they wrote. I swear some fans needed to be on suicide watch. There is not a cat fan that can deny it.

Agree, so basically like most sports forums. Do you care to revisit the threads on egriz immediately following the game where we came into your house and beat you in 2012? Or 2010? How about after your first losing season in forever... or not making the playoffs? Get's pretty ugly.

poorgriz said:
NativeGriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:
I don't go onto Bozonation either except after recruiting and after the Griz beat them, thus I have seen a recurring theme with state fans. Ash is the greatest coach after EVERY recruiting year and Ash is the worst after every loss to the Griz. This year was especially good, I mean these cat fans were ready to eat their own. It is worth going back and reading some of what they wrote. I swear some fans needed to be on suicide watch. There is not a cat fan that can deny it.

Agree, so basically like most sports forums. Do you care to revisit the threads on egriz immediately following the game where we came into your house and beat you in 2012? Or 2010? How about after your first losing season in forever... or not making the playoffs? Get's pretty ugly.

Difference being, those instances are few and far between for the Griz, whereas they're a regular (as in: like clockwork) ocurrence for 'Scat fans... :cool: :cool:

poorgriz said:
NativeGriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:

After Pflu got canned, we had two camps. Those that thought the sky was falling and we needed a good guy to offset the bad rep we were getting from Florio & Co., and those that thought this was a bit of a tight spot but all we needed was a good head coach. Engstrom went into full shell-shock mode and elevated Delaney. Watching him coach was like watching a 70 year-old bicycle mechanic try riding for the first time. He made it, but it was sloppy, unsteady, and lots of crashes. The next couple years were better but he never rode like he was meant to be there. Most of our angst was not really directed at Delaney but Angstrom. We now have a seasoned bicycle rider, if you like the metaphor, and we're just waiting to see how he does going from a 5-speed to a 15-speed.

horribilisfan8184 said:
poorgriz said:
NativeGriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:

After Pflu got canned, we had two camps. Those that thought the sky was falling and we needed a good guy to offset the bad rep we were getting from Florio & Co., and those that thought this was a bit of a tight spot but all we needed was a good head coach. Engstrom went into full shell-shock mode and elevated Delaney. Watching him coach was like watching a 70 year-old bicycle mechanic try riding for the first time. He made it, but it was sloppy, unsteady, and lots of crashes. The next couple years were better but he never rode like he was meant to be there. Most of our angst was not really directed at Delaney but Angstrom. We now have a seasoned bicycle rider, if you like the metaphor, and we're just waiting to see how he does going from a 5-speed to a 15-speed.

Robin didn't exactly win any Eddy Robinson awards his first year either. Four losses, a ton of close wins to vastly inferior teams, a home loss to the cats and no playoffs.

Lets-Bump.jpg

Latest posts

Back