• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2015 Cat Motto

I have good days and bad days over here but I'm always amazed when grizz are surprised that Cat fans hang out on these threads. Why on earth wouldn't there be Cat fans on an open forum where typically half the conversations deal with the Bobcats? Serious question.

ABQCat said:
I have good days and bad days over here but I'm always amazed when grizz are surprised that Cat fans hang out on these threads. Why on earth wouldn't there be Cat fans on an open forum where typically half the conversations deal with the Bobcats? Serious question.

Short answer: I've never logged onto Bobcatville.com

Catiass enjoyius veritas beingus rhameisus pulpus fictionis

Which is latin for:

"cats are the FCS version of Ving Rhames in the hillbilly rape scene in the movie Pulp Fiction"

pulp_fiction3680.jpg

ABQCat said:

People hang out here because it's the only legit board in the conference.

Kinda reminds me of the program the board represents actually....

ABQCat said:
I just checked, there are 36 topics on the first page of the football board, 3 mention 'Cats in the title. 1/2, 1/12, I can see how you got confused there, similar, but not the same.

Other topics might have a Cat mention in them, but only because a dillhole Cat fan jumped into a Griz thread. If Cat fans didn't come to the board to chime in 'Cats wouldn't be mentioned at all.

LongTimeCatFan said:
SoldierGriz said:
SeattleBobcat said:
SoldierGriz said:
Don't you guys have your own board? Perhaps you can go nail something over there?

If I have questions about the Griz why ask it on BCN? So I can get an unreal view of what's happening in Missoula? Personally I think its better to know thy enemy, rather than stating that we're the top of the BSC with nothing to back that up.
Football questions and comments will generally be answered with football comments and answers. But, this place has its own identity and characters...it will make you laugh and cry all at once. We have a bunch of cat posters who have learned the rules of the road here, and get treated pretty decently in my opinion.

You're right, we do get treated fairly well, most of the time. Now go make me a ham sammich, I'm starving, and while you're at it, a beer too please.

Unfortunately, sammiches are not in my wheelhouse. Beer I CAN do. You're one of the good ones...please help your clowder.

SoldierGriz said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
SoldierGriz said:
SeattleBobcat said:
If I have questions about the Griz why ask it on BCN? So I can get an unreal view of what's happening in Missoula? Personally I think its better to know thy enemy, rather than stating that we're the top of the BSC with nothing to back that up.
Football questions and comments will generally be answered with football comments and answers. But, this place has its own identity and characters...it will make you laugh and cry all at once. We have a bunch of cat posters who have learned the rules of the road here, and get treated pretty decently in my opinion.

You're right, we do get treated fairly well, most of the time. Now go make me a ham sammich, I'm starving, and while you're at it, a beer too please.

Unfortunately, sammiches are not in my wheelhouse. Beer I CAN do. You're one of the good ones...please help your clowder.

Beer in a can will do. Thanks

CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:

Sorry if this the wrong forum for a question like this, but does that go for Margaritaville as well, knowing how you feel about Florida? :party:

Grizbeer said:
ABQCat said:
I just checked, there are 36 topics on the first page of the football board, 3 mention 'Cats in the title. 1/2, 1/12, I can see how you got confused there, similar, but not the same.

Other topics might have a Cat mention in them, but only because a dillhole Cat fan jumped into a Griz thread. If Cat fans didn't come to the board to chime in 'Cats wouldn't be mentioned at all.

It just doesn't read very well. Confused itself in the Beau Sandland thread as well.

I've never logged on to Bobcat World either. What's it like? How is the writing quality? Is anybody funny over there? Has anybody played the game?

CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:

You really should go to catbox nation, its great entertainment:

article-2013402-0CF181EB00000578-694_636x397.jpg

And...
0b1ad6ac-8a15-438d-a347-f232effb9f08.jpg

And this:
funny-pictures-cat-is-drunk.jpg

AllWeatherFan said:
I've never logged on to Bobcat World either. What's it like? How is the writing quality? Is anybody funny over there? Has anybody played the game?
I don't go onto Bozonation either except after recruiting and after the Griz beat them, thus I have seen a recurring theme with state fans. Ash is the greatest coach after EVERY recruiting year and Ash is the worst after every loss to the Griz. This year was especially good, I mean these cat fans were ready to eat their own. It is worth going back and reading some of what they wrote. I swear some fans needed to be on suicide watch. There is not a cat fan that can deny it.

AllWeatherFan said:

Nobodys funny and they take everything super serious and personal...its weird. You can sense the years of being inferior and irrelevant the moment you log on.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Nobodys funny and they take everything super serious and personal...its weird. You can sense the years of being inferior and irrelevant the moment you log on.

Ahem.... Nobody?

LongTimeCatFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Ahem.... Nobody?

That's right, bitch. NOBODY. :cool: :cool:

CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:

You don't have to, I've looked a few times and it's been the same every time, nothing remotely amusing and the same routine...

Jan-Feb - Greatest recruiting class ever, next big thing, yada yada yada
March-April - Best looking spring ball ever, loaded everywhere, yada yada yada
May-August - Can't wait for fall, Griz won't make the playoffs, talent to get to Frisco, yada yada yada
Sept-Oct - Told you we were good, we're kicking everyone's ass, Big Sky is ours now, yada yada yada
Early Nov - WTF happened, we're barely beating shit teams and losing a couple, still going to beat the Griz and be ok though, no more yada
Late Nov - Fuck we suck, this is embarrassing, Ash is an idiot, I hate football.
Dec - Did you hear about the new recruits, I think next year is going to be awesome?!

Again and again.

Montana State University - Where commitment is more than just a word!
Its also an abstract concept useful for berating young people making difficult life changing decisions.

Back