• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2015 Cat Motto

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
ABQCat said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
ABQCat said:
P1-BO395_BEARSJ_P_20131215205223.jpg

Honestly now. I can't believe I found a photo that captured the grizz football team this perfectly. Wow.

I always suspected the team got up for the rival game by drinking bobcat blood. Thanks for the proof.
Terrible. Just terrible.

CDA this place needs some help. Please post something before another retard embarrasses himself.
You already hit submit...........

:lol:

That's good work, Alph.

SeattleBobcat said:
You guys do have your own football team right? Seems like a lot of Cat envy going around this place. :lol:
And yet you are the one reading and posting here. Pot meet kettle...

Grisly Fan said:
SeattleBobcat said:
You guys do have your own football team right? Seems like a lot of Cat envy going around this place. :lol:

Actually it would be a Pot meet kettle situation if this was BCN with a Thread entitled "2015 Griz Motto" but whatever makes you feel better.

I Mostly came over to do some inquiring about the Grizzlies 10 Qb's, and was taken back by all the Cat chatter.

SeattleBobcat said:
Grisly Fan said:
SeattleBobcat said:

Actually it would be a Pot meet kettle situation if this was BCN with a Thread entitled "2015 Griz Motto" but whatever makes you feel better.

I Mostly came over to do some inquiring about the Grizzlies 10 Qb's, and was taken back by all the Cat chatter.

Allow me to hasten your search. We have a bunch of them, and they are all very good. Now back to your $15 an hour minimum wage job in Seattle. Please don't come back.

SeattleBobcat said:
Grisly Fan said:
SeattleBobcat said:

You got it wrong, it's cat laughter. It never gets old, thanks for adding to it.

SoldierGriz said:
SeattleBobcat said:
Grisly Fan said:
SeattleBobcat said:

Allow me to hasten your search. We have a bunch of them, and they are all very good. Now back to your $15 an hour minimum wage job in Seattle. Please don't come back.

:roll: Yes, engineering companies in Seattle pay minimum wage, awesome put down!
Glad everyone is welcome here to talk football!

SeattleBobcat said:
SoldierGriz said:
SeattleBobcat said:
Grisly Fan said:

:roll: Yes, engineering companies in Seattle pay minimum wage, awesome put down!

Your post on another thread reference our QBs was as solid football question. Your post on this thread was stupid.

SoldierGriz said:
SeattleBobcat said:
SoldierGriz said:
SeattleBobcat said:

Your post on another thread reference our QBs was as solid football question. Your post on this thread was stupid.

Got it, I'll make sure I lash out at others and personally attack them when I think they're posts are stupid.

GoldStandardGriz said:
SeattleBobcat said:

This is you coming to talk football. :roll:

I like to make rounds on all the BSC team forum to see whats happening, in all those forums they all pretty much talk about their teams, except this one. I apologize for being snarky.

SeattleBobcat said:
SoldierGriz said:
SeattleBobcat said:
SoldierGriz said:

Got it, I'll make sure I lash out at others and personally attack them when I think they're posts are stupid.

Nailed it

LongTimeCatFan said:
SeattleBobcat said:
SoldierGriz said:
SeattleBobcat said:

Nailed it
Don't you guys have your own board? Perhaps you can go nail something over there?

SoldierGriz said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
SeattleBobcat said:
SoldierGriz said:

Nailed it
Don't you guys have your own board? Perhaps you can go nail something over there?

If I have questions about the Griz why ask it on BCN? So I can get an unreal view of what's happening in Missoula? Personally I think its better to know thy enemy, rather than stating that we're the top of the BSC with nothing to back that up.

SeattleBobcat said:
SoldierGriz said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
SeattleBobcat said:

Nailed it

If I have questions about the Griz why ask it on BCN? So I can get an unreal view of what's happening in Missoula? Personally I think its better to know thy enemy, rather than stating that we're the top of the BSC with nothing to back that up.
Football questions and comments will generally be answered with football comments and answers. But, this place has its own identity and characters...it will make you laugh and cry all at once. We have a bunch of cat posters who have learned the rules of the road here, and get treated pretty decently in my opinion.

SoldierGriz said:
SeattleBobcat said:
SoldierGriz said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Nailed it

Football questions and comments will generally be answered with football comments and answers. But, this place has its own identity and characters...it will make you laugh and cry all at once. We have a bunch of cat posters who have learned the rules of the road here, and get treated pretty decently in my opinion.

You're right, we do get treated fairly well, most of the time. Now go make me a ham sammich, I'm starving, and while you're at it, a beer too please.

Latest posts

Back