• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2015 Griz Football Recruiting- 4 Transfers/ 17 Verbals/ 4 WO's

cclarkblues said:
DuCharme said:
Tyree Range settled on San Diego St. He doesn't yet know that he'll get a scholarship or preferred walk-on status.

Pac12 teams lost interest after he tore his ACL, MCL, and meniscus. He underwent surgery on Jan 1st.

Not sure that I feel bad about losing him anymore. Unfortunate.

http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2015/feb/04/signing-day-tyree-range-rancho-bernardo-sdsu/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

To paraphrase the Bible, "All things work for good for those that love the Griz".

That is a very liberal paraphase. Is that the IGV, International Griz Version?

grizatwork said:
cclarkblues said:
DuCharme said:
Tyree Range settled on San Diego St. He doesn't yet know that he'll get a scholarship or preferred walk-on status.

Pac12 teams lost interest after he tore his ACL, MCL, and meniscus. He underwent surgery on Jan 1st.

http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2015/feb/04/signing-day-tyree-range-rancho-bernardo-sdsu/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

To paraphrase the Bible, "All things work for good for those that love the Griz".

That is a very liberal paraphase. Is that the IGV, International Griz Version?

No, I'm pretty sure that's from the King Stitt version.

cclarkblues said:
DuCharme said:

If you read it correctly, he doesn't state what bible he is quoting!

Looks like its time to put this baby to rest...

And time for this Bear to rest a little...

Thanks for everyone that helped along the way...

I am not sure what I will do for the next few weeks until Spring Ball without this thread!
Thank you Payton.....outstanding job keeping us up to date.
Go Griz!

Paytonlives said:

Once again, Payton, thanks for all the work on the recruiting threads :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

NorthEndZoneDan said:
Paytonlives said:

Once again, Payton, thanks for all the work on the recruiting threads :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:thumb:

Just cleaning up a bit..

OL Ben Puapuaga 6'4" 290 (Lincoln HS) Tacoma, WA (EWU)

LB Mao Niko 6'2" 220 (Lakewood HS) Lakewood, CO 2-Star (Fort Lewis)
DB Dondre Wright 5'11" 205 (New Mex. Military Institute) Roswell, NM (Henderson St.)

Paytonlives said:
Just cleaning up a bit..

OL Ben Puapuaga 6'4" 290 (Lincoln HS) Tacoma, WA (EWU)

LB Mao Niko 6'2" 220 (Lakewood HS) Lakewood, CO 2-Star (Fort Lewis)
DB Dondre Wright 5'11" 205 (New Mex. Military Institute) Roswell, NM (Henderson St.)
Take a break man! Your gonna work yourself into a whole in the ground. You've done enough. Take a week off and then start the 2016 recruiting thread. :D
Thanks for all the hard work PL! :thumb: :clap: :clap:

Back