• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2015 Talent

I gotta say... I thought this thread was going a completely different direction.

I thought this was a preview of future hotties threads

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Sure

Good not great
Do you still agree with your assessment that he is #9 on the list of all-time Griz WRs?

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
My top 5

1. Douglass

2. Wells
3. Erhardt
4. Hancock
5. Ferris

If I have to go farther
6. Rice
7. Mariani
8. Baker
9. Moutra
10. Sambrano

garizzalies said:
I kinda think alpha might be right. He does God's work. He was almost successful when he ran the Kardashians off the road near Bozeman the other day. if they're ever dumb enough to come back to MT, he'll finish the job.

That's actually quite a feat when you think about it, I'd have to consult an MSU engineering student but the amount of force needed to move Kim's fat ass off the road must have been substantial...no doubt there must have been an external catalyst involved.

Brock Landers said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Sure

Good not great
Do you still agree with your assessment that he is #9 on the list of all-time Griz WRs?

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
My top 5

1. Douglass

2. Wells
3. Erhardt
4. Hancock
5. Ferris

If I have to go farther
6. Rice
7. Mariani
8. Baker
9. Moutra
10. Sambrano

Sure, why? Is he not on your top 10 list? :?

So, Moutra is an all-time talent at the position, coming in at a 6 out of 10.

Our current team has severe collective lack of talent, coming in at a 5 out of 10.

Vernon Adams, the two-time runner-up for the Payton, and prize of Oregon, is at a 6. This could imply he's an all-time talent, or just barely better than that maligned 5. He is also just barely better than Jake Bleskin.

Does that sound accurate?

Brock Landers said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Sure

Good not great

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
My top 5

1. Douglass

2. Wells
3. Erhardt
4. Hancock
5. Ferris

If I have to go farther
6. Rice
7. Mariani
8. Baker
9. Moutra
10. Sambrano

Where is Etu at on this list? Dude definitely belongs in the top 10 easily, maybe even top 5..

So would it also be safe to say that the majority of the preseason top 25 in FCS will have talents levels of 5 or lower? Collectively as teams of course.

jodcon said:
garizzalies said:
I kinda think alpha might be right. He does God's work. He was almost successful when he ran the Kardashians off the road near Bozeman the other day. if they're ever dumb enough to come back to MT, he'll finish the job.

That's actually quite a feat when you think about it, I'd have to consult an MSU engineering student but the amount of force needed to move Kim's fat ass off the road must have been substantial...no doubt there must have been an external catalyst involved.

Thank you for your service AG1, is there a fund we can donate to so you can get a bigger bumper? Something commensurate with the ass-ends on those girls.

bgbigdog said:
jodcon said:
garizzalies said:

Thank you for your service AG1, is there a fund we can donate to so you can get a bigger bumper? Something commensurate with the ass-ends on those girls.
No man I got this, so close yet so far away. If I had only taken into consideration the added airbags and cellulitic protection I would have given the world a gift close to Jesus himself.

Next time

Brock Landers said:
So would it also be safe to say that the majority of the preseason top 25 in FCS will have talents levels of 5 or lower? Collectively as teams of course.
Why would you say that?

Now you are changing the terms, you started with the BSC and now you are adding talented teams to the mix.

Right now Griz are nowhere near the talent the top 10 programs have.

grizcountry420 said:
Brock Landers said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Sure

Good not great

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
My top 5

1. Douglass

2. Wells
3. Erhardt
4. Hancock
5. Ferris

If I have to go farther
6. Rice
7. Mariani
8. Baker
9. Moutra
10. Sambrano

Where is Etu at on this list? Dude definitely belongs in the top 10 easily, maybe even top 5..

Etu was Edwards go-to in the playoffs & the 99 yd td drive in the NC, top 10 no doubt. & where's the love for Gurns? Is this a media bias?

I would give Mariani an 8.5.

Dan carpenter and Trumaine Johnson are two former Griz I would put in the 9/10 category

grizband said:
I would give Mariani an 8.5.

Dan carpenter and Trumaine Johnson are two former Griz I would put in the 9/10 category
Tough crowd

Our incoming recruits are all the reincarnation of Jesus, but our all-time greats are 8, 9ish out of 10, at best

All players (include women) are rated 10 during certain moments of the scrum.

It's the next morning when the true 5 and below ratings come out and are final.

U can ask Alpha as he is an expert rater.

Back