• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2016 Recruiting Thread 23 Offers

IntuitiveGriz said:
kyle_sample said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
mtgrizrule said:
I bet you are right. :thumb: I hope his HUDL profile lists his 40 time wrong. It has him at a 4.9 40. That kind of time would not be very encouraging for Safety.

4.9 is what I think I remember the time being for Matt Hermanson on his Montana Pro Day. (on the tv news) I was pretty suprised...

I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

That time is way off. He ran a 4.47 at a camp at Arizona State last year

Your phantom time is way off! :roll:

At his Montana Pro Day, on 3/9/15, he ran 4.99 :!:

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=97336&draftyear=2015&genpos=FS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So, I will take the average of around 4.75. Sorry, I just cannot see a Safety at the FCS level only having 4.9 speed. Did he run injured at the GRIZ pro day? Hermanson looks to me to be a legit 4.6 to 4.7, or maintains speed well in pads. (Exactly why I feel these drills should also be ran in pads).

IntuitiveGriz said:
kyle_sample said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
mtgrizrule said:
I bet you are right. :thumb: I hope his HUDL profile lists his 40 time wrong. It has him at a 4.9 40. That kind of time would not be very encouraging for Safety.

4.9 is what I think I remember the time being for Matt Hermanson on his Montana Pro Day. (on the tv news) I was pretty suprised...

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=97336&draftyear=2015&genpos=FS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kyle was talking about Curran running 4.47 at an ASU camp. Why would Hermanson be at an ASU camp haha

WaGriz4life said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
kyle_sample said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

Kyle was talking about Curran running 4.47 at an ASU camp. Why would Hermanson be at an ASU camp haha

Because it turns out he has a year of eligibility left and if he stayed with the Griz, Coach Stitt was going to convert him to WR??? :lol:

WaGriz4life said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
kyle_sample said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

Kyle hit the quote (repsond) button on my post, where I was talking about Hermanson. Kyle didn't hit the quote button on mtgrizrule post where he was talking about Curran. Kyle wasn't descriptive of who he was talking about. Kyle said, "He", after my Hermanson post. Things can get unclear on message boards.

I know Hermanson had interest from Iowa out of HS, so at the time of my post, I was thinking that maybe Kyle was using an old HS camp time (flawed by the way) at possibly Arizona St,

Anyhow, Kyle obviously meant Keenan Curran with his ASU camp time comment. haha

Not Griz related, but Marty Mornhinweg's son, Skylar, is transferring from Florida to Columbia. He lost all three of his starts, but completed 44 of 63 passes for 344 yards, three TDs and one pick

kyle_sample said:
Not Griz related, but Marty Mornhinweg's son, Skylar, is transferring from Florida to Columbia. He lost all three of his starts, but completed 44 of 63 passes for 344 yards, three TDs and one pick

Columbia's brand new head coach is the old and very successful Penn coach, who came out of a very brief retirement.

kyle_sample said:

As the son of a Griz, he just couldn't bring himself to play for and EWU grad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of coaches kids, Jack Smith the QB we just offered from Mountain Pointe is the son of Arizona State head baseball coach Tracy Smith.

WaGriz4life said:
Speaking of coaches kids, Jack Smith the QB we just offered from Mountain Pointe is the son of Arizona State head baseball coach Tracy Smith.

And he's also been offered by NAU? If true, I'm guessin' he stays in state...

AZGrizFan said:
WaGriz4life said:

And UNLV. Who knows, maybe his Dad's an asshole and he wants to get away.

Grinde is a little tank. I'm a bit nervous that my kid will have to tackle him this fall. I am sure many will reject this notion but I'll through a plug out for Dylan Cook. A better student that his big bro and has done a lot with a lot less OLine. He has been United to some elit QB camps apparently. To soon to say for sure but he has size and arm. Broke Dallas's record of 6 TD passes in a game with 7 last year.

WaGriz4life said:
AZGrizFan said:
WaGriz4life said:

And UNLV. Who knows, maybe his Dad's an asshole and he wants to get away.
:lol: :lol:

Well, if his dad is anything like the PREVIOUS ASU head coach, then yes. He is.

Back