• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2018 Griz Football Recruiting 22 Signed/Transfers, 7 Walk-ons & 4 Offers

AZGrizFan said:
marceagfan5 said:
dayday said:
Paytonlives said:
Did not think the Griz would get him. With Sulser and Germer and all the returning WR’s, But crap EWU got a good one.

Both Stell and his teammate Sampson both commit to Eastern same day. Those two were impressive for Ranier Beach. I liked Sampson’s tape as a corner and Stell is going to be really good for them in the slot. Good thing we have Sulser so I feel better about losing out on Stell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both kids were good pickups by EWU yesterday....I also think both Stell and Sulser will be great big sky players so both teams win.....

Yeah, but we don't WANT you to win!!! :cool: :D :D

With the lovely BSC Schedule next year, and the fact we don’t play each other, maybe we can both win next year at least… See you guys in the playoffs

marceagfan5 said:
AZGrizFan said:
marceagfan5 said:
dayday said:
Both Stell and his teammate Sampson both commit to Eastern same day. Those two were impressive for Ranier Beach. I liked Sampson’s tape as a corner and Stell is going to be really good for them in the slot. Good thing we have Sulser so I feel better about losing out on Stell.

Both kids were good pickups by EWU yesterday....I also think both Stell and Sulser will be great big sky players so both teams win.....

Yeah, but we don't WANT you to win!!! :cool: :D :D

With the lovely BSC Schedule next year, and the fact we don’t play each other, maybe we can both win next year at least… See you guys in the playoffs

:thumb: :thumb:

bgbigdog said:
AZDoc said:
Paytonlives said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/JoahRobinett/status/939729101513924609[/tweet]

Looks like they wanted the Christmas tree in the background. Didn’t work out so well!

The tree metaphor is only lost on a few.

Reminds me of Snap's 2016 Christmas card.
Snap_s_Christmas.jpg

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Atomik235/status/940805976718036992?s=17[/tweet]

Awesome interview with Justin Green and recruiting (1st 15 min.)

It looks likes Hauck wants Graves to play QB. He is listed with the verbals as an Athlete.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Colter_Nuanez/status/941093971085869061[/tweet]

go96griz said:
It looks likes Hauck wants Graves to play QB. He is listed with the verbals as an Athlete.

He’s a winner, that’s for sure. He has a cannon too! Just needs some collegiate level QB coaching.

Beginning to wonder if Jackson Pepe is no longer a verbal. Hauck and Green traveled through the Flathead and no report that Pepe met with them. Also his Twitter is fairly clean of UM stuff. No verification just a hunch that he might be going to Tech or Carroll

Paytonlives said:
Beginning to wonder if Jackson Pepe is no longer a verbal. Hauck and Green traveled through the Flathead and no report that Pepe met with them. Also his Twitter is fairly clean of UM stuff. No verification just a hunch that he might be going to Tech or Carroll

Think he's still a Griz for sure. One of colters recent articles where they heard back from a bunch more Griz recruits had him listed im quite certain

HookedonGriz said:
Paytonlives said:

Think he's still a Griz for sure. One of colters recent articles where they heard back from a bunch more Griz recruits had him listed im quite certain

Thanks. I did not read that article.

HookedonGriz said:
Paytonlives said:

Yep just found this from that article

Hauck went to the Flathead Valley the day after his hiring press conference. He visited Graves, Kalispell Glacier running back Drew Turner, Glacier safety Jackson Pepe and Valier tight end Colten Curry, all who remain committed.

406 said:
go96griz said:

He’s a winner, that’s for sure. He has a cannon too! Just needs some collegiate level QB coaching.

I watch his QB play and its pretty good. Kind of an awkward release. He is an athlete and looks like a fairly good arm. He makes plays...BUT DANG you watch him on defense and he is just an animal. Excellent tackler and superb in coverage. I just think its a mistake to not turn him into an outside linebacker. Just watch his highlight and I dare anyone to tell me that his defensive highlights are not more impressive...

dayday said:
406 said:
go96griz said:

I watch his QB play and its pretty good. Kind of an awkward release. He is an athlete and looks like a fairly good arm. He makes plays...BUT DANG you watch him on defense and he is just an animal. Excellent tackler and superb in coverage. I just think its a mistake to not turn him into an outside linebacker. Just watch his highlight and I dare anyone to tell me that his defensive highlights are not more impressive...

I agree. And could easily see him moved to defense after his red shirt year

Back