• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2018 Griz Football Recruiting 22 Signed/Transfers, 7 Walk-ons & 4 Offers

Paytonlives said:
DARKNESS:

About to descend on Griz Recruiting.... December 18 & 19

Dead period
The dead period is the most restrictive. No in-person contact is allowed, even if a prospect makes a visit to the college campus. Written and electronic communications are still permitted.

Hopefully the players tweet some info...

Just to be clear, as a booster, I can still contact the recruits and offer them free hot dogs if they come to UM, right?

I am 95 % certain Irish will be at OSU. We were out to dinner and saw Coach Smith and Riley and other coaches with a couple recruits Saturday night here in Corvallis. Like I say 95 % sure it was Irish in the group. If not him his doppelgänger!

Ursa Major said:
Paytonlives said:
DARKNESS:

Dead period
The dead period is the most restrictive. No in-person contact is allowed, even if a prospect makes a visit to the college campus. Written and electronic communications are still permitted.

Just to be clear, as a booster, I can still contact the recruits and offer them free hot dogs if he comes to UM, right?
And legal advice. And bail....

griz4life said:
Ursa Major said:
Paytonlives said:
DARKNESS:

Dead period

Just to be clear, as a booster, I can still contact the recruits and offer them free hot dogs if he comes to UM, right?
:thumb:

griz4life said:
Ursa Major said:
Paytonlives said:
DARKNESS:

Dead period

How about invites to the Lake House for the weekend?

HelenaHandBasket said:
griz4life said:
Ursa Major said:
Paytonlives said:
DARKNESS:

Dead period

How about invites to the Lake House for the weekend?
....and lube.

ORGUNGRIZ said:
I am 95 % certain Irish will be at OSU. We were out to dinner and saw Coach Smith and Riley and other coaches with a couple recruits Saturday night here in Corvallis. Like I say 95 % sure it was Irish in the group. If not him his doppelgänger!

He was in Corvallis this weekend, according to his twitter. :(

AZGrizFan said:
ORGUNGRIZ said:

We shall know soon... but that would be odds on favorites...

Paytonlives said:
AZGrizFan said:
ORGUNGRIZ said:

That was obvious with all the orange on his page. Oregon State is his choice.

ordigger said:
Paytonlives said:
AZGrizFan said:
ORGUNGRIZ said:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/jesiah_irish2/status/942848123264569344[/tweet]

New early signing period brings challenges for Bobcats, Griz
https://skylinesportsmt.com/new-early-signing-period-brings-new-challenges-for-bobcats-griz/

Paytonlives said:
ordigger said:
Paytonlives said:
AZGrizFan said:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/jesiah_irish2/status/942848123264569344[/tweet]

So was there a need for another wide receiver given the position is the deepest on the roster? Good luck to the kid & all but I can’t fathom there being a need there, stars or otherwise.

Ursa Major said:
Paytonlives said:
DARKNESS:

Dead period

Just to be clear, as a booster, I can still contact the recruits and offer them free hot dogs if they come to UM, right?

What with all the #MeToo stuff going on, I'd be a little careful about offering anyone a "hot dog" right now!

AllWeatherFan said:
Ursa Major said:
Paytonlives said:
DARKNESS:

Dead period

What with all the #MeToo stuff going on, I'd be a little careful about offering anyone a "hot dog" right now!
:lol:

Paytonlives said:
K/P/DB- Matt Araiza 6'2" 185 (Rancho Bernardo HS) San Diego, CA (2 Star) (T 12/10) (UMASS)

To Answer the question... Yes, yes he can kick!

http://www.hudl.com/profile/6315735/matt-araiza

Paytonlives said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/matt_araiza/status/940025418035236864[/tweet]
He's gone too (likely)- offered by hometown SDSU.

GoldStandardGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
GoldStandardGriz said:
krammer said:
imo, the only way you make graves a qb prospect is if we are unable to sign a quality guy at qb in this class..
All the more reason to steal Carson Baker from UCDavis.

Yep. 1000% yep.
Welp, there went that one- Baker offered by San Diego St.
If he values throwing forward passes, he'll choose someone other than SDSU

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back