• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2018 Griz Football Recruiting 22 Signed/Transfers, 7 Walk-ons & 4 Offers

HookedonGriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
grizfan1984 said:
uofmman1122 said:
So he's a Junior?

Uuuhhhhh....Is this just insurance, or does this say something about how Hauck feels about Gresch?

Also could mean that Nate Dick really is leaving, like many have claimed.

He is leaving. Will transfer to Rocky.

That's a tough one for me. Any specific reasons why? Does he feel with Gresch he won't get a shot for a while?

One can't rule out the role a girlfriend can play. Don't know this case but sounds a little more homesick and maybe girl sick then not wanting to play for the grizzlies. my thoughts

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
krammer said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
Dalton Sneed sounds like a quality individual, this comes from his twitter acct:

| Follower of Christ | Transfer QB from UNLV | Fort Scott Community College | Trying to make a difference in the world | Family Over Everything |

his music on his tape highlight must ave been dubbed in as it is not Christlike imo........ i remember Green was saying, they were paying attention to what kids put on social media as well, in their evaluation of potential recruits.

....please tell me that you weren't being serious posting this?

i was serious and last i checked i am was entitled to my own opinion.....fact, Green said what he said to Colter in an interview....you have the same rights and i respect that.

krammer said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:
krammer said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
Dalton Sneed sounds like a quality individual, this comes from his twitter acct:

| Follower of Christ | Transfer QB from UNLV | Fort Scott Community College | Trying to make a difference in the world | Family Over Everything |

his music on his tape highlight must ave been dubbed in as it is not Christlike imo........ i remember Green was saying, they were paying attention to what kids put on social media as well, in their evaluation of potential recruits.

i was serious and last i checked i am was entitled to my own opinion.....fact, Green said what he said to Colter in an interview....you have the same rights and i respect that.

trust me there is a lot of Christian kids that listen to devil music...that doesn't mean they live there
lives like that..I'm not sure Green was referring to the music they listen too..l'm sure he be looking
at the overall person that's is projected on the social outlets...(are they in a gang etc..)

grizghost said:
krammer said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:
krammer said:

trust me there is a lot of Christian kids that listen to devil music...that doesn't mean they live there
lives like that..I'm not sure Green was referring to the music they listen too..l'm sure he be looking
at the overall person that's is projected on the social outlets...(are they in a gang etc..)

Since Jesus grew up Jewish is Christian music the same as Klezmer? What about the soundtrack to Fiddler on the Roof? LOL

AZGrizFan said:
dayday said:
dayday said:
https://twitter.com/elijahalford17/status/942158965793628160

DT-Alford commits. Coming from the Air Force Academy so he will start this spring as a transfer.

6’1”, 275 lbs...sweet!

He might even be bigger now. That was his high school weight. Looks to be a force in run D and has some quicks for pass rush.

dayday said:
AZGrizFan said:
dayday said:
dayday said:
https://twitter.com/elijahalford17/status/942158965793628160

DT-Alford commits. Coming from the Air Force Academy so he will start this spring as a transfer.

6’1”, 275 lbs...sweet!

He might even be bigger now. That was his high school weight. Looks to be a force in run D and has some quicks for pass rush.

This is a solid pick up. It's obvious Bobby is trying to shore up our defense first and foremost.

Here is his HS hudl

http://www.hudl.com/profile/2650029/eli-alford

He did play offensive guard too. Air Force recruited him for defense it seems. He was a Scout 2-star and a track standout.

http://gazette.com/air-force-football-2017-recruiting-class-eli-alford-of-park-city-utah-park-city/article/1595632

Dad was a college football coach too. This young man has been through a lot. His dad passed away from a heart attack at the young age of 39. Sad deal. This kid knows about overcoming adversity.

https://www.parkrecord.com/sports/alford-officially-signs-with-air-force/

Ursus1 said:
Are you sure Eli is on defense?

Guys, I thought we were pretty decent on depth at DE, no?
Could this transfer signal moving some guys to interior lineman positions? Thoughts??

Payton, what do you know about Eli and was he in the radar?

And finally this article states a possible connection to San Diego State (that makes sense now) and he had an offer from the Cats, Air Force, and Akron

https://ohiopreps.rivals.com/news/alford-picks-up-third-offer-from-air-force

HelenaHandBasket said:
Banks, Sweet, and Sanders have left the program. Secondary is very thin.

Yikes I guess. Isaiah Banks was a big pick up for safety. That sucks. Sweet was a LB though correct? And Markell leaving is a weird one too. Guy played a lot here

HelenaHandBasket said:

One area I think we are going to need a transfer or two. Be nice to get a FBS one but we have three young corners that are promising just mostly unproven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dayday said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

One area I think we are going to need a transfer or two. Be nice to get a FBS one but we have three young corners that are promising just mostly unproven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind there's a good chance safety Jerrin Williams returning from the JUCO he went to (grades is my guess)

Latest posts

Back