• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

3 More Years for Choate

by Paytonlives » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:13 pm

wbtfg wrote: ↑Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:12 pm
Paytonlives wrote:
Better then 4 years of Hillary.
Way to keep things on topic, Mr Moderator.
It was a complement

Please elaborate. Is "then" an typo and you really meant "than". Either way it doesn't seem appropriate for a moderator to post this. I recognize that the moderator job is a thankless proposition but if you can't keep your posts in the middle of the road without political garbage maybe it is time to ask for volunteers to take over. I'm having a problem seeing "complements" in your post.

sdk.catfish said:

Paytonlives wrote:
It was a complement

Please elaborate. Is "then" an typo and you really meant "than". Either way it doesn't seem appropriate for a moderator to post this. I recognize that the moderator job is a thankless proposition but if you can't keep your posts in the middle of the road without political garbage maybe it is time to ask for volunteers to take over.I'm having a problem seeing "complements" in your post.

:thumb:

Catsrgrood said:
sdk.catfish said:

Paytonlives wrote:
It was a complement

Please elaborate. Is "then" an typo and you really meant "than". Either way it doesn't seem appropriate for a moderator to post this. I recognize that the moderator job is a thankless proposition but if you can't keep your posts in the middle of the road without political garbage maybe it is time to ask for volunteers to take over.I'm having a problem seeing "complements" in your post.

That-Escalated-Quickly-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-11.gif

VimSince03 said:
Catsrgrood said:
sdk.catfish said:

Paytonlives wrote:
It was a complement

That-Escalated-Quickly-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-11.gif

scat attack

Strange effing thread all. Geezus. I'm hoping for some standard Choate bashing egrizz garbage to reassure me that this place is the bottom level of all humanity, and instead I get... actually I have have no idea what I just got. [emoji848] All of egrizz has been strange lately. Hope you guys are feeling ok.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

FYI = 3 years my ass! Take away 2016 AND 2017(Stitt years)) and Montana has beat the cats every year.The Grizzlies killed in 2011, 2013, 2014 and 2015... The Grizzlies are Montana!" Go Griz! cats aren't even close! Give Choke a life time deal! He comes close but always loses... can't even finish.500 and has never seen the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Griz! We will continue to own the cats nothing has changed!!! Pooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
............. bobcats :( :(

i_the_sky said:
FYI = 3 years my ass! Take away 2016 AND 2017(Stitt years)) and Montana has beat the cats every year.The Grizzlies killed in 2011, 2013, 2014 and 2015... The Grizzlies are Montana!" Go Griz! cats aren't even close! Give Choke a life time deal! He comes close but always loses... can't even finish.500 and has never seen the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Griz! We will continue to own the cats nothing has changed!!! Pooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

256f8e837494f02d021f22d780c07691.jpg

Catsrback76 said:
i_the_sky said:

256f8e837494f02d021f22d780c07691.jpg

Oh boy. That is actually pretty damn funny right there. Now, the tables will turn and Choaker will be calling Bobby daddy before long. Could be a good rivalry, but I doubt it. Bobby + new staff + recruits coming in + facilities = Choate wearing Dockers and balling like a baby.

Copper Griz said:
Oh boy. That is actually pretty damn funny right there. Now, the tables will turn and Choaker will be calling Bobby daddy before long. Could be a good rivalry, but I doubt it. Bobby + new staff + recruits coming in + facilities = Choate wearing Dockers and balling like a baby.

We'll see, I'm leaning towards this being a great rivalry over the next few years. I don't think it's going to be too one sided one way or the other. Choate has a couple year head start on Hauck to get "his guys" in place, but it shouldn't take Hauck long to have his style in place.

Time will tell, I'm definitely looking forward to it. I've said it before but it's good for the state and good for the Big Sky when both Montana programs are at or near the top of the conference. I genuinely hope they're both there, of course with the Cats on top, but maybe I'm a little biased.

i_the_sky said:

Math is fun.

VimSince03 said:
i_the_sky said:

Math is fun.

Seriously. Just take away every year the ‘scats have won and the Griz win EVERY year! :lol:

Which means when Bobby returns the Griz to the top we will get to watch implosion at MSU for multiple years. Can't wait to see them turning on Choke and his staff. Extending at this time (after recruiting is done and before any games played next season with his record) is strange, but locks them in four more seasons of mediocrity. Priceless

Ursus1 said:
Which means when Bobby returns the Griz to the top we will get to watch implosion at MSU for multiple years. Can't wait to see them turning on Choke and his staff. Extending at this time (after recruiting is done and before any games played next season with his record) is strange, but locks them in four more seasons of mediocrity. Priceless

I understand the feeling, it’s a lot like the last three years with Stitt and coming on here and witnessing the rollercoaster that is egriz.

Catsrgrood said:
Ursus1 said:

I understand the feeling, it’s a lot like the last three years with Stitt and coming on here and witnessing the rollercoaster that is egriz.

Totally. Stitt is gone. Yours is still there, for a long time.
Keep your arms and legs inside the ride, and enjoy the drops.

Ursus1 said:

Not strange at all. Anyone who is paying attention (and is not biased) can see what is happening at MSU. Choate has been building a championship team and everything is falling into place. Weber will be the top competition for the Cats in 2018... they're going to be damn tough.

Plus, Choate was offfered a higher paying DC position at a big school, so MSU needed to lock him in.

poorgriz said:
Ursus1 said:

Not strange at all. Anyone who is paying attention (and is not biased) can see what is happening at MSU. Choate has been building a championship team and everything is falling into place. Weber will be the top competition for the Cats in 2018... they're going to be damn tough.

Plus, Choate was offfered a higher paying DC position at a big school, so MSU needed to lock him in.
Sub 500 is not a championship team!!

Latest posts

Back