• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

#5 Montana @ Wyoming Game Thread

Scary thought of the day, we've been reading about how our Oline has been improving against our d line. On the other side, has our d line softened practicing against an inexperienced o line?

Ughhhhh, The NDSU game worries me a bit but I kind of thought it may. Dear Griz, Please don't suck. Signed, Bewildered.

My head's not on straight, just glanced in the mirror on the way out the door to The Edge to watch game and I realized that my shirt was on inside out.......and it's a button up.....and I buttoned it up......inside out.

Cheers

Geez is kickoff ever going to get here! I'm pacing the floor, stomach too upset to eat, don't want to start drinking yet, but I might have to!

GO GRIZ!!!!

pussycatkillerz said:
AZGrizFan said:
krammer said:
get'em_griz said:
Yup. Just like Coastal Carolina's coach said preparing for the cold was a science, so is preparing for Wyoming's elevation. Have those oxygen tanks/masks ready to go.

I would assume this would be logical, and a no brainer,,,, I hope the coaching staff are thinking the way you are, with logic and common sense...

Just don't want this to become another dick measuring contest....oxygen? We don't need no stinkin' oxygen!! :roll:

I don't remember Hauck's teams needing oxygen or sleeves...
Environmental preparation is for pussies. :thumb:
Right! Did coastal carolina think that as well?

BWahlberg said:
Scary thought of the day, we've been reading about how our Oline has been improving against our d line. On the other side, has our d line softened practicing against an inexperienced o line?
BW of all people to suggest such a thing?????

AllWeatherFan said:
If you're The Mickster, and you win the coin toss, do you put your offense or defense on the field?
Always take the ball...it gives the opportunity for o e more possession in the game...

Getting excited! They're wearing new road jerseys I believe, they mimic the home jerseys with the small paw on the shoulder.

FormerSwoop said:
Good luck today Griz. Hope you show em' what the FCS and Big Sky are all about!

+1

I do hope you guys have a good showing. A win for the BSC would be great. As an outsider, the developments along the O-Line and WR's does seem a little concerning.

Back