• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A real take on coach and his players

UMGriz75 said:
Sample decided to take issue and make an issue out of someone else's opinion. He's going to be a busy boy, especially making false claims to make his "point," whatever it was.

All the rest is
f468789592ecd0bfce6da487882c980e.jpg
And you're an expert in invalid and doctored claims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like we are losing Homan and the tall transfer QB. Homan has a gf that runs track at Baylor so maybe wants to be closer to her?

BDizzle said:
Looks like we are losing Homan and the tall transfer QB. Homan has a gf that runs track at Baylor so maybe wants to be closer to her?
I thought Homan was sitting out next year for concussion issues anyway.

Things I don't understand:

How a half sentenced cherry picked out of a statement is in "proper context" but multiple paragraphs from the statement are not in "proper context."

grzz said:
Things I don't understand:

How a half sentenced cherry picked out of a statement is in "proper context" but multiple paragraphs from the statement are not in "proper context."
It's not a misunderstanding on your part. The cherry-picked statements are put in a doctored context by poster and are thus illegitimate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to assert a truth, first make sure it's not just an opinion that you desperately want to be true.

~Neil deGrasse Tyson

Sam A. Blitz said:
If you want to assert a truth, first make sure it's not just an opinion that you desperately want to be true.

~Neil deGrasse Tyson

I prefer a different Tyson quote.

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"

~Mike Tyson

Latest posts

Back