• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

a thread with adult conversation

Ursa Major said:
It's been along time for me and Catholic School, is there anything in the bible about sex with the soulless?
Apparently so. Have you been following the Butte Cental firing of that teacher that got preggers? Is artificial insemination even considered sex? If she is a redhead, and a fur trader to boot, she's obviously direct spawn of satan. Good thing the diocese is bankrupt over the molestation cases or they might have to reimburse her.

garizzalies said:
Ursa Major said:
It's been along time for me and Catholic School, is there anything in the bible about sex with the soulless?
Apparently so. Have you been following the Butte Cental firing of that teacher that got preggers? Is artificial insemination even considered sex? If she is a redhead, and a fur trader to boot, she's obviously direct spawn of satan. Good thing the diocese is bankrupt over the molestation cases or they might have to reimburse her.
The teacher is first class, and I hope she takes those holier than thou fucks to the cleaners!!!

garizzalies said:
Good thing the diocese is bankrupt over the molestation cases or they might have to reimburse her.
Very true. How about the infinite care money the catlickers charge for burial in their cemetaries, that says their graves will always be manicured like the white house lawn basically. The catholic cemetaries in Butte are in tough shape. A friend of mine called the diocese on this and they basically told him there was no money for it. Wonder where that money went???? :shock:

Ursa Major said:
Nice work, Glendive!

Ok men, serious question: Redheads? I'm talking hot redheads...yeah or nah?

It's so hit and miss, even in the "hot redhead" category, that I can't go absolute on the answer. We probably need sub-categories.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
Nice work, Glendive!

It's so hit and miss, even in the "hot redhead" category, that I can't go absolute on the answer. We probably need sub-categories.

Sub-Category #1: Thin, athletic and "breasty"

Hammer said:
garizzalies said:
Ursa Major said:
The teacher is first class, and I hope she takes those holier than thou f***[*] to the cleaners!!!
Agreed; and like many here, i'm catholic.
I've heard from many around town that she was the best teacher they had. Her Cincy attorney recently won a similar case but only got like $170K for that teacher. There, the court basically held that one cannot contract away their fundamental rights (like a woman's right to have a baby).

What i don't get is how the diocese can pick and chose what "morals" it wishes to enforce. It's like the ten commandments are arranged in a hierachy and a higher one can trump a lower one. To hide a molesting priest, they will bend over backwards (ok, probably not the most appropriate phrase, but you get the idea). While a great teacher is fired based on an annonymous letter. What's more important: the image of marriage or do unto others/love thy neighbor?

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
Nice work, Glendive!

i "dated" a red head once. ugh.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
Nice work, Glendive!

Well then in that case does it matter?

Energizer Bunny arrested: Charged with battery.

Ursa Major said:
Nice work, Glendive!

Yes. But only for a short and finite period. Otherwise, you end up in an Almost Live skit.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cHVfynwev4&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

argh! said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
Nice work, Glendive!

i "dated" a red head once. ugh.

Bullshit. No way you ever had a date!!!

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
Nice work, Glendive!

Sub-Category #1.a Thin, athletic and "breasty"...plus heavily involved in AA.

Why would you approach the 2nd drunkest guy in the bar if you're in AA??? That's like asking Hitler to the May Day communist dance...

Ursa Major said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
Nice work, Glendive!

Why would you approach the 2nd drunkest guy in the bar if you're in AA??? That's like asking Hitler to the May Day communist dance...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWviIl2NFNY[/youtube]

Ursa Major said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
Nice work, Glendive!

No way with anyone involved in a 12 step program. Shouldn't need directions in life.

Glendivegriz said:
Ursa Major said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

No way with anyone involved in a 12 step program. Shouldn't need directions in life.

Amen, Dive! She also added that she was having problems adjusting to her new antidepressant. Who the fuck am I, Dr. Phil?

Grizo406 said:
I just saw Life of Pi for the first time, and I liked it.

i watched that movie on a flight from rome. when i got home, my beloved maine coon was gone. i still want to beat up the asshole who was supposed to be taking care of her.

argh! said:
Grizo406 said:
I just saw Life of Pi for the first time, and I liked it.

i watched that movie on a flight from rome. when i got home, my beloved maine coon was gone. i still want to beat up the asshole who was supposed to be taking care of her.

I had one in college and after. He was 24 lbs. Pretty cool dude too.

Back