• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

a thread with adult conversation

Everett you nailed it.

I have said it before, and will say it again, but the mouth cannot get pregnant..

Though, I once saw a liver bear a child..walked crooked for a while..

EverettGriz said:
You gotta give up one for the rest of your life:

Beer or sex?

What say ye?

It depends. When you refer to sex does it include self pleasure or sex with others?

Either way, Beer has the upper hand!! :cool:

I find that by far the worst effect of catching a cold every few years is the massive amount of whining that occurs.

I've always thought that phrase was kinda stupid. I'd never catch a f+cking cold. Now, they catch me from time to time, but I certainly ain't chasing one down.

attacked by a baby moose...

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Video-Maine-moose-released-into-wild-attacks-man.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AllWeatherFan said:
Isn't anybody going to post about how America lost the Olympics...again?

I don't think many people care...I know I could give two shits. Especially after the embarassment put up by the hockey team in the bronze medal game.

AllWeatherFan said:
Isn't anybody going to post about how America lost the Olympics...again?

Who cares? There are more important things in life, AWF!

I think I met "her". A hot, hot yoga instructor. I've spent the last two nights up until dawn drawing lurid stickman drawings of the sexual possibilities.

Your friend yoga!

Glendivegriz said:
Anyone know any cute Australian women?

A few.

Hot-Australian-Girls.jpg

Back