• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

a thread with adult conversation

this thread is over 2300 posts now. which brings up the question of aging. is it my hip? did i blow my acl again without noticing? just over-used muscles? am i supposed to act old now? what is going on?

I do not know but I am confused by the ad for the roll-on testosterone that says you may develop large painful breasts. Doesn't seem to be the look you would be going for.

My theory is that it is tax season which is really busy for him.

Other likely theories:
1) Terminal sexually transmitted disease-God rest his soul.
2) Busy with a new hairdresser or two.
3) A tragic auto-erotic asphyxiation accident-God rest his soul.
3) Busy spying on his man crush, Jamal Wilson.

Ursa Major said:

Other likely theories:

i'm voting for band.

argh! said:
Ursa Major said:

Other likely theories:

i'm voting for band.

Someone should make "Un-Band Geddes" t-shirts. I would but I still have a warehouse full of "Free Snap" t-shirts from last year. They didn't exactly sell like I thought they would. We did however raise $14.75 for Snap's legal fund. Which I promptly placed in a blind trust for his next scrape with the law...

looks like this thread is running out of steam. which reminds me of something. i'm not sure what, though.

Glendivegriz said:
I ate some ghost pepper salsa last night. It was an angry morning I can tell you.
Your friggin crazy! I wont even go habanero hot, and they are like the 8th hottest pepper. I can take heat better than most too.

The Caroline reaper?? Fck that!!!

http://www.crazyhotseeds.com/top-10-worlds-hottest-peppers/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hottest pepper I have ever tasted was in Guam. We called them "Booney Peppers" but not sure the proper name. Watched a young black kid, who thought there was no way they could be that hot, after he watched several guys try a taste and complain about the heat. He then took a little green booney pepper, (about 1" long) took a small bite from the tip, and began to dance. The juice from the pepper ran out the corners of his mouth. He grabbed a 5 gallon water cooler and poured it over his head trying to cool the fire, no luck. The next day when we ran by his shop on the flight line, we ran into him. He had blisters all inside his mouth and wasn't breathing real clear. Where the juice had ran down his face, there were blisters. Now that is a hot pepper.

i can't believe the pot drain strain made the list. i'm mean, really.

have you ever tried freshly picked sichuan peppercorn? when you bite into one it numbs most of your mouth. the ones sold in the us are degraded by age.

reinell30 said:
Hottest pepper I have ever tasted was in Guam. We called them "Booney Peppers" but not sure the proper name. Watched a young black kid, who thought there was no way they could be that hot, after he watched several guys try a taste and complain about the heat. He then took a little green booney pepper, (about 1" long) took a small bite from the tip, and began to dance. The juice from the pepper ran out the corners of his mouth. He grabbed a 5 gallon water cooler and poured it over his head trying to cool the fire, no luck. The next day when we ran by his shop on the flight line, we ran into him. He had blisters all inside his mouth and wasn't breathing real clear. Where the juice had ran down his face, there were blisters. Now that is a hot pepper.

They're boonie peppers, or donie (pronounced dough ney) peppers.

I have a good friend and her mom grew up in Saipan. I LOVE hot foods and can eat foods far hotter than most people can. She gave me two donie peppers to eat raw. I ate the first and while there was some burn, I wondered what all the fuss was about. I ate the 2nd and -- quite literally -- hoped to die. Nothing could temper that burn, and it lasted for hours. I've had some big league hangovers, horrible food poisoning from bad sushi in 3rd world countries, you name it. NOTHING -- and I mean NOTHING -- was as terrible as those 4 hours of my life.

The thing about the donie sali is it isn't even in the top ten for hottest pepper. The habanero is #10 and I ate 1/2 of one once and it was the most miserable 2 hrs of my life. My whole head and throat was on fire and nothing helped. The next morning duty was equally painful. And I like hot food and can take heat better than most. I cant imagine what the Carolina reaper is like :shock:

EverettGriz said:
reinell30 said:

They're boonie peppers, or donie (pronounced dough ney) peppers.

I have a good friend and her mom grew up in Saipan. I LOVE hot foods and can eat foods far hotter than most people can. She gave me two donie peppers to eat raw. I ate the first and while there was some burn, I wondered what all the fuss was about. I ate the 2nd and -- quite literally -- hoped to die. Nothing could temper that burn, and it lasted for hours. I've had some big league hangovers, horrible food poisoning from bad sushi in 3rd world countries, you name it. NOTHING -- and I mean NOTHING -- was as terrible as those 4 hours of my life.

Once these "Boonie Peppers" turn Red, they lose a large amount of their heat. The green ones that are still juicy are absolutely the hottest. I can't understand how anyone can enjoy eating anything this hot. You can't pour beer fast enough down your throat to kill this fire. The food on Saipan and over on Tinian were very hot, most of the food on Guam was spicy but tailored to be enjoyed.

EverettGriz said:
Yes, the ones I ate were green. And delivered straight from the depths of hell.

i figured you were that type. eating green things straight from the depths of.... well.

you've ruined my day.

argh! said:
EverettGriz said:
Yes, the ones I ate were green. And delivered straight from the depths of hell.

i figured you were that type. eating green things straight from the depths of.... well.

you've ruined my day.

Who can help me out. I've misplaced my drunken argh! to English dictionary. I need a translation, like, pronto.

Back