• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Already sick and tired of the bandwagon cat fans

Big G

This has got to stop right now, all the "new blue and gold" clad dolts running around town like they were Cat fans for years. They are using terms like "we" and "our" :roll: I hope Sam Houston doubles what they did last year to shut those sophomoric punk asses up. Here is to Flanders Bell and Sincere all having 130+ rushing yards. I know Kirk will get this 35-40 but I can live with that as long as they lose bigger than big. Can't wait to see them embarrass Montana again on national TV.

How anyone can support that program is beyond common sense, makes me want to puke and kick my dog.

:finger: FTC forever

Big G said:
This has got to stop right now, all the "new blue and gold" clad dolts running around town like they were Cat fans for years. They are using terms like "we" and "our" :roll: I hope Sam Houston doubles what they did last year to shut those sophomoric punk asses up. Here is to Flanders Bell and Sincere all having 130+ rushing yards. I know Kirk will get this 35-40 but I can live with that as long as they lose bigger than big. Can't wait to see them embarrass Montana again on national TV.

How anyone can support that program is beyond common sense, makes me want to puke and kick my dog.

Good thing UM doesn't have any bandwagon fans :roll: d-bag

Hey buddy, don't disturb my apathy.

funny-pictures-care-o-meter-cat.jpg

Cat Pride said:
Big G said:

Less than 2 hrs before kick-off and you're on egriz. :shock:

Cat Pride said:
Big G said:

We don't anymore they are all tailgating in your mud lot right now. Cat fans are name calling classless bastards see above post. I bet you are one of the guys that drives around town honking and flipping off people that wear Griz gear. Real classy bunch. Hope the tears freeze on your face tonight.

Go Kats

...waz a cat bandwagoneer lazt weekend...
...got alittle sick and tired of myself...
... f t c'z and the horse they rode...

... :cool: ...

If the cats win tonight and earn a spot in the semi's I'd be impressed.
That being said I've never been impressed with the cats and don't expect to be after the game tonight.

Don't choke again...

Big G said:

You go Girl!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

zengriz said:
...waz a cat bandwagoneer lazt weekend...
...got alittle sick and tired of myself...
... f t c'z and the horse they rode...

... :cool: ...
I rarely understand a thing you say, but I always laugh, so good job! :thumb:

Big G said:

I like it!!!!! :thumb:

Hammer said:
Big G said:

hmm... new poster, using the term sophomoric...

Growler1 said:
No. No difference. Try to find a new sophomoric word to call me. I think you have just about worn out the douchebag moniker. :thumb:

Growler1 said:
Pflu's sophomoric handling of the PR stuff is what cost him his job.

Growler1 said:
I asked you penis-breaths up front to stay out of my thread, and you post anyway. All you are doing with your sophomoric rantings are showing Griz nation how devoid of football knowledge you are. Yet you persist. :lol: :lol: :lol: Go for it and be counted among the sheep. There seems to be plenty of room within the flock. ;)

Penis breaths?
Is that a present tense noun verb combo?

Either way it made me laugh........

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Big G said:
Cat Pride said:
Big G said:

We don't anymore they are all tailgating in your mud lot right now. Cat fans are name calling classless bastards see above post. I bet you are one of the guys that drives around town honking and flipping off people that wear Griz gear. Real classy bunch. Hope the tears freeze on your face tonight.

Go Kats
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome back Growler or wolfman or whomever you are this time. This place just aint the same without you.
Oh! also can you hook me up with a lifetime supply of oxycotin from gorilla meds? I have a serious case of hemorrhoids.

Finally no more conversations about how good this years Cat team is, no more how great Dmac is he folds under pressure over and over again and finally no more we are going to be national champions talk. The Cat run is over next year you will be back in your place middle of the pack wanting to be relevant. Sam Houston should have stuck a couple more in the end zone because the score is closer than the game was but I will take the good ole fashioned arse whoopin the real Kats put on the Texans from Montana State.

I already like the quiet on here

BWahlberg said:
Hammer said:
Big G said:

hmm... new poster, using the term sophomoric...

Growler1 said:
No. No difference. Try to find a new sophomoric word to call me. I think you have just about worn out the douchebag moniker. :thumb:

Growler1 said:
Pflu's sophomoric handling of the PR stuff is what cost him his job.

Growler1 said:
I asked you penis-breaths up front to stay out of my thread, and you post anyway. All you are doing with your sophomoric rantings are showing Griz nation how devoid of football knowledge you are. Yet you persist. :lol: :lol: :lol: Go for it and be counted among the sheep. There seems to be plenty of room within the flock. ;)

Brint, you could get a job with the CIA! It might be sophomoric though.

We will now see state college fans fade away once again. They couldn't get it done on the field after all of the talk about becoming NC. Their team was ok by Big Sky standards, but on the national scene, not so much.

Back