• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Already sick and tired of the bandwagon cat fans

ButteRhat said:
ordigger said:
Robsnotes4u said:
ordigger said:
Not sure you understand either. He asked me to show him something....I did. I'm not arguing that we VACATED those wins. I am arguing that we LOSS those games. Your links just further prove that is what I am saying. Also "failure to monitor program" is not illegal which was his first argument. No criminal charges were filed that I know of. In fact after reviewing the NCAA page, I cannot find the words illegal or cheating.

I will make it very simple for you. What games? There were no games. Correct you can't lose them as they are vacated, and you can't not win them either. The records show there were no wins or loses. You posting the records saying that the Griz won is incorrect. Read page 18 again #4.

Wow..another one comes out of the woodwork. Don't know but you're wrong on a couple of things.

FIRST - the losses count, the wins are vacated
SECOND - He asked for something from the NCAA that showed we won the games. I simply provided him what he asked for. If you have a problem with it, take it to the NCAA and ask them to remove the page that clearly states the games were won.

More of that CHEAP education logic for ya...... you sure got your monies worth I guess!! :thumb:

It writes itself!

My apology.....I guess I thought you were from Butte. I was wrong. So many classy people there. I see now where your name came from.

butter_hat-r502f638f03044563ba8a0e11119ad83d_v9wq9_8byvr_512.jpg

ordigger said:
My apology.....I guess I thought you were from Butte. I was wrong. So many classy people there. I see now where your name came from.

butter_hat-r502f638f03044563ba8a0e11119ad83d_v9wq9_8byvr_512.jpg

Classic! Her body was great . . . butter hat . . .

Back