• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Already sick and tired of the bandwagon cat fans

mcg said:
Brint, you could get a job with the CIA! It might be sophomoric though.

Brint might be able to get a job with the CIA but he would be wrong about this one. Just a farm boy with a few things to say.

Wow. Big G. Why were you NOT around while the "bobcat pee" fans posted more drivel on our forum than one could count. On and on they bragged, how good they were.

Well.... the team choked up again and the fans went back underground, but like rattlesnakes they will come out when it warms up next spring!

BWahlberg said:
Hammer said:
Big G said:
This has got to stop right now, all the "new blue and gold" clad dolts running around town like they were Cat fans for years. They are using terms like "we" and "our" :roll: I hope Sam Houston doubles what they did last year to shut those sophomoric punk asses up. Here is to Flanders Bell and Sincere all having 130+ rushing yards. I know Kirk will get this 35-40 but I can live with that as long as they lose bigger than big. Can't wait to see them embarrass Montana again on national TV.

How anyone can support that program is beyond common sense, makes me want to puke and kick my dog.

:finger: FTC forever
I like it!!!!! :thumb:

hmm... new poster, using the term sophomoric...

Growler1 said:
No. No difference. Try to find a new sophomoric word to call me. I think you have just about worn out the douchebag moniker. :thumb:

Growler1 said:
Pflu's sophomoric handling of the PR stuff is what cost him his job.

Growler1 said:
I asked you penis-breaths up front to stay out of my thread, and you post anyway. All you are doing with your sophomoric rantings are showing Griz nation how devoid of football knowledge you are. Yet you persist. :lol: :lol: :lol: Go for it and be counted among the sheep. There seems to be plenty of room within the flock. ;)

And "dolt".

Spanky said:
We will now see state college fans fade away once again. They couldn't get it done on the field after all of the talk about becoming NC. Their team was ok by Big Sky standards, but on the national scene, not so much.

Yep, so true!

Big G said:
This has got to stop right now, all the "new blue and gold" clad dolts running around town like they were Cat fans for years. They are using terms like "we" and "our" :roll: I hope Sam Houston doubles what they did last year to shut those sophomoric punk asses up. Here is to Flanders Bell and Sincere all having 130+ rushing yards. I know Kirk will get this 35-40 but I can live with that as long as they lose bigger than big. Can't wait to see them embarrass Montana again on national TV.

How anyone can support that program is beyond common sense, makes me want to puke and kick my dog.

If I ever see you kicking a dog, I'll kick your fuck ass. You want to find me, just ask Chris Lynn who I am. I'll be more then glad to meet you.

Phat Cat said:
Big G said:

If I ever see you kicking a dog, I'll kick your f*** ass. You want to find me, just ask Chris Lynn who I am. I'll be more then glad to meet you.
jesus chill the Fck out. Its a message board. Got to love these keyboard heros! :roll: :roll:

Phat Cat said:
Big G said:

If I ever see you kicking a dog, I'll kick your f*** ass. You want to find me, just ask Chris Lynn who I am. I'll be more then glad to meet you.

You sound like one tough SOB. Oh wait a minute - this is an anonymous message board. While we are at - you tell Ray Lewis I am gonna kick his ass.

Copper Griz said:
Phat Cat said:
Big G said:

Lol.....No, just don't like people how kick dogs.
You sound like one tough SOB. Oh wait a minute - this is an anonymous message board. While we are at - you tell Ray Lewis I am gonna kick his ass.

hey - i started rooting for the cats. they were getting beaten so badly by shsu that i couldn't help but hope they did better, if only for their self-esteem.

am i a bandwagon fan?

This is going to be another season where the Cats get kicked in the face when it matters most if they even make the playoffs. I see all the blue and gold coming back out in droves, these short peckered wonders never learn but it is fun to watch them crash and burn.

iBig-G.gif

Big G said:
This is going to be another season where the Cats get kicked in the face when it matters most if they even make the playoffs. I see all the blue and gold coming back out in droves, these short peckered wonders never learn but it is fun to watch them crash and burn.
big-hug-on-hug-day-2012-2012-2-13-2-42-10.jpg

Big G said:

:lol: :lol: Dude - your team has not legally won a post season game in 5 years!!! When will you idiots realize that your best years are behind you.... WAY behind you!! :thumb:

ButteRhat said:
Big G said:

:lol: :lol: Dude - your team has not legally won a post season game in 5 years!!! When will you idiots realize that your best years are behind you.... WAY behind you!! :thumb:

Now I know why I went to Tech for engineering because they obviously sure as heck dont teach math at MSU, nor English Composition either. Sadly you claim to be from Butte.

ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:
Big G said:

Now I know why I went to Tech for engineering because they obviously sure as heck dont teach math at MSU, nor English Composition either. Sadly you claim to be from Butte.

:lol: :lol: Resorting to the forum vocabulary police is the first sign of having to give up all hopes on your team! :thumb: Well done 'Digger, at least you play the part!... btw, how was my math incorrect and where was my composition lacking?

ButteRhat said:
ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:
Big G said:

:lol: :lol: Resorting to the forum vocabulary police is the first sign of having to give up all hopes on your team! :thumb: Well done 'Digger, at least you play the part!... btw, how was my math incorrect and where was my composition lacking?

Legal is the wrong word, they were vacated after the fact. Last I looked we won 3 games in 2009 in the playoffs, and were in the NC game against Villanova. Can't count this year because the playoffs haven't taken place this year.

ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:
ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:

Legal is the wrong word, they were vacated after the fact. Last I looked we won 3 games in 2009 in the playoffs, and were in the NC game against Villanova. Can't count this year because the playoffs haven't taken place this year.

That's how you corner a Rhat.

And here I felt bad for you G for everyone picking on you like a red headed step child. Now.....not So much.
344d5cd7e742acc127e295400c2d94c9.jpg

ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:
ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:

Ohhhhhhhh..... "Vacated"... so you are cheaters and don't mind being one... Tell me Einstein... where can I find those wins in any NCAA publication??

Is that the best you had??... you crack my MSU math skills and English Composition simply because you are proud to be cheaters??... Well done 'Digger.... well done!! :thumb:

Back