• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Analysis of the MSU Bobcats

My take on the MSU OL; they're stout and strong and do a pretty good job of pass protection. But I really don't see any quick feet in that group and they don't seem agile enough to do a good job of run blocking. This was exposed even against a smallish DII defense. Quick tacklers like our LBs should have a lot of clean shots at MSU RBs. Prukop, however, is an amazing runner and if he is still standing by November, requires special attention. I suspect their percentage of pass vs. run increases as the year progresses.

LongTimeCatFan said:
snap said:
When the cats got a first down last night, did the fans claw frantically at the air and go "rawr"? That shit is hilarious.

I do it every f***[*] time for your entertainment

Thanks you son of a bitch.

Beautiful pics by the way. I tried to hit you back with some big pike from earlier this summer but I couldn't figure out how to do it and I finally just gave up on the whole shit show.

Of course, you decreased the resale value of your boat many times over with the paint job...but you probably already knew that.

PS. I would pay a small amount of money if you film yourself at the next cat game doing the first down thing and post it on e-griz.

Atl has actually strung several good posts together here of late. Excellent job!! I generally agree with your analysis in this thread!! :clap:

snap said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
snap said:
When the cats got a first down last night, did the fans claw frantically at the air and go "rawr"? That shit is hilarious.

I do it every f***[*] time for your entertainment

Thanks you son of a bitch.

Beautiful pics by the way. I tried to hit you back with some big pike from earlier this summer but I couldn't figure out how to do it and I finally just gave up on the whole shit show.

Of course, you decreased the resale value of your boat many times over with the paint job...but you probably already knew that.

PS. I would pay a small amount of money if you film yourself at the next cat game doing the first down thing and post it on e-griz.

Considering somebody already offered to pay $10k for that boat (I turned it down), i think I'm alright. ;)

And no, I already have enough stalkers with time machines to put my ugly mug on this shit show site.

But I could probably send it to you in a PM

Oh and hey listen you sumbitch, you were supposed to drag your happy ass over here for fishing where those pics were taken

1) Maroon and Silver would get you 25k+
2) Good point
3)That would be awesome but be aware, I can't guarantee that I won't post it publicly after a few too many cheese burgers
4) I was gone for vast chunks of the summer. Thanks for noticing you son of a bitch. Besides, we're now entering the best months of the year, although I would like to get together before November. No way in hell I'm getting on a boat with those colors after Halloween or so.

snap said:

I don't know, I only watched the first quarter and a half.

CFallsGriz said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
BWahlberg said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Hmm, so you basically just distilled the comments from the game thread. Great work.

He's not the Bobcat analyst we asked for but he's the bobcat analyst we deserved

You couldn't analyze a fart in a bean factory

Wtf is a bean factory exactly?[emoji12]

Kinda like the jerk store you shop in........ :thumb:

CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
You MUST read the game thread feom our resident geniuses to be valid. :lol:

Or, just refrain from talking shit about the game thread before expressing the same ideas expressed therein and then admitting that you didn't read the game thread. :lol:

You and your minions are a joke. There are over 100 posters reading this board right now, and you and your pencil-dick buddies make 90% of the posts, with none of them adding anything to a football discussion. Keep trying to be funny, which you aren't, and just give up discussing football. You have nothing to offer. Your pseudo intellect is right out here for all to see.

I don't read a 17-page thread dominated by idiots like you discussing such drivel as announcers, uniforms, cheer leaders, and folks walking up a hill following a game. I discuss the intricacies of football, a foreign subject to you and your ilk.

CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
If others in that thread were astute enough to mirror my thoughts, then they are knowledgeable football fans.

You should probably read a thread before insulting it, because you just unwittingly called everyone who posted on this thread a knowledgeable football fan. :shock: Also, you mirrored our thoughts, not the other way around.

"Mirrored your thoughts". Please, dudess. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We could give you a penny for your thoughts and get back change!

Atlanta Griz1 said:
First of all, I only read the last two pages of the bobcat game thread.... you know the engaging comments about the announcers and all.... the stuff that you and your minions get a woody over???? My analysis was strictly mine, from watching the game. If others in that thread were astute enough to mirror my thoughts, then they are knowledgeable football fans. you wouldn't understand. Go back to grade school quips trying to show us that you are a wit. Well, at least your are half right.

Wait. In your first post you said you waded through "page after page" of the game thread. Now you're claiming you only read the last two pages. Christ on a crutch, you can't even keep your OWN lies straight.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
EverettGriz said:
You can tell atl has no social connections. All of his jokes are from the 1960s.

You are a pathetic loser, for sure. I own you, and you know it too. :poke:

The only thing you "own" is that two bit hooker snap calls Mom.

Ma always said "better to be a two bit hooker than a bobcat", and it's that hard working blue collar attitude that put food on the table and two kids through college.

snap said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
EverettGriz said:
You can tell atl has no social connections. All of his jokes are from the 1960s.

You are a pathetic loser, for sure. I own you, and you know it too. :poke:

The only thing you "own" is that two bit hooker snap calls Mom.

Ma always said "better to be a two bit hooker than a bobcat", and it's that hard working blue collar attitude that put food on the table and two kids through college.

[emoji23][emoji122][emoji23][emoji122]

atl-growler etc., we are all proud of you for staying off the ban wagon.

Decent analysis, keep up the good work pops.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
You MUST read the game thread feom our resident geniuses to be valid. :lol:

Or, just refrain from talking shit about the game thread before expressing the same ideas expressed therein and then admitting that you didn't read the game thread. :lol:

You and your minions are a joke. There are over 100 posters reading this board right now, and you and your pencil-dick buddies make 90% of the posts, with none of them adding anything to a football discussion. Keep trying to be funny, which you aren't, and just give up discussing football. You have nothing to offer. Your pseudo intellect is right out here for all to see.

I don't read a 17-page thread dominated by idiots like you discussing such drivel as announcers, uniforms, cheer leaders, and folks walking up a hill following a game. I discuss the intricacies of football, a foreign subject to you and your ilk.

HAHAHA! I suppose if I said I only discussed the the theory of relativity on eGriz, without ever having done so, I could go right ahead and say it anyway.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
If others in that thread were astute enough to mirror my thoughts, then they are knowledgeable football fans.

You should probably read a thread before insulting it, because you just unwittingly called everyone who posted on this thread a knowledgeable football fan. :shock: Also, you mirrored our thoughts, not the other way around.

"Mirrored your thoughts". Please, dudess. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We could give you a penny for your thoughts and get back change!

I guess you wouldn't know because you didn't read the thread. Can you please recycle some more geriatric turns of phrase? I like the one about a half wit being half right. That is a great one that gets even better each time you use it. Go for 30 on that one. I think it might be funny on the 30th attempt.

Latest posts

Back