• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Analysis of the MSU Bobcats

CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
You MUST read the game thread feom our resident geniuses to be valid. :lol:

Or, just refrain from talking shit about the game thread before expressing the same ideas expressed therein and then admitting that you didn't read the game thread. :lol:

You and your minions are a joke. There are over 100 posters reading this board right now, and you and your pencil-dick buddies make 90% of the posts, with none of them adding anything to a football discussion. Keep trying to be funny, which you aren't, and just give up discussing football. You have nothing to offer. Your pseudo intellect is right out here for all to see.

I don't read a 17-page thread dominated by idiots like you discussing such drivel as announcers, uniforms, cheer leaders, and folks walking up a hill following a game. I discuss the intricacies of football, a foreign subject to you and your ilk.

HAHAHA! I suppose if I said I only discussed the the theory of relativity on eGriz, without ever having done so, I could go right ahead and say it anyway.

I'll discuss the theory of relativity with you anytime, dude. And you'd lose, I assure you.

Jumped the gun a little folks. Proukup hasn't gone down, Ash hasn't thrown anyone under the bus and the late fall collapse is a ways off. Right now, state college isn't a thing, not.

beetybeetbeet.JPG

Pickle laid one......or, many. :thumb:

Atlanta Griz1 said:
Bear Axed said:
beetybeetbeet.JPG

Pickle laid one......or, many. :thumb:

Yes, I have laid much trim in my life, something that you wouldn't understand. But you can sure cob a knob, eh Barely Assed? :cool:
I think you and CDA should get a room, or maybe the back seat of your car would do.

Talking to yourself again, Steve? Get those meds right. I decline your invitation on getting a room.

CDAGRIZ said:
Talking to yourself again, Steve? Get those meds right. I decline your invitation on getting a room.

Probably a wise call. You've still got that backseat opportunity should you change your mind.

Latest posts

Back