• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

#AskCDA

Alrighy then, absolutely no problem with the ass, but the question still remains. Why not show it?

JBS said:
Alrighy then, absolutely no problem with the ass, but the question still remains. Why not show it?

Good question, it's not like anyone watches to hear the fucking horse talk.

jodcon said:
JBS said:

Good question, it's not like anyone watches to hear the f***[*] horse talk.
That is unless the horse of course is the famous Mr. Ed.

CDA,

I've been fielding many requests, PMs, and even a couple of bribes to band Atlanta Griz. What are your thoughts on this subject?

jodcon said:
JBS said:

Good question, it's not like anyone watches to hear the fucking horse talk.

Jodcon posted exactly what I was going to post after ASSessing the situation. Accordingly, I have nothing to add. Great job, Jodcon.

MrTitleist said:
CDA,

I've been fielding many requests, PMs, and even a couple of bribes to band Atlanta Griz. What are your thoughts on this subject?

Titleist, this is a great question that people ask me often. By "question," I specifically mean your second sentence. People constantly ask me, "What are your thoughts on this subject?" Frequently, I do not know what "the subject" is, but offer up my thoughts nonetheless. This is not one of those times.

You should not band Atlanta Griz. His abject stupidity and warrantless arrogance are extremely entertaining to those who know what he's really about. He tries to dig deep to fill the cracks on this board. The last time he was band, it almost rectum.

CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
JBS said:

Good question, it's not like anyone watches to hear the f***[*] horse talk.

Jodcon posted exactly what I was going to post after ASSessing the situation. Accordingly, I have nothing to add. Great job, Jodcon.

GMTA

:coffee:

jodcon said:
CDA,
Exactly what is a "Cock-Digging-Arsehole-Griz"?

Jodcon, this is a great question that people ask me often. Cock-Digging-Arsehole-Griz is actually a misnomer. There is no such thing. An certifiably insane person alluded to the existence of a Cock-Digging-Arsehole-Griz in a really lame attempt to bring the funny. He failed. Why? Well, that is a great question that people ask me often. It's because he is not smart enough, but clearly does not realize it. It's a mixture of hilarity and sympathy.

EverettGriz said:
CDA, with it readily and widely available for no more than a buck ninety nine, why do so many people avoid using a little f***[*] deodorant, in much the same way the cats avoid wins in November?

CDA, why the fuck didn't you answer this question?

EverettGriz said:
EverettGriz said:
CDA, with it readily and widely available for no more than a buck ninety nine, why do so many people avoid using a little f***[*] deodorant, in much the same way the cats avoid wins in November?

CDA, why the f*** didn't you answer this question?

really i just wanted to be like playa and quote myself. not really as satisfying as you might think....

EverettGriz said:
EverettGriz said:

CDA, why the fuck didn't you answer this question?

EG, this is a great question that people ask me often. The answer is I don't know. I had a small hiatus, and I apologize. As for your original question, which is great, BTW, and asked often by people, the answer is not so simple. Many believe the lack of deodorant is regional. According to a recent study, 88% of men in the NW and SW wear deodorant or anti-persirant every day compared to just 42% in the midwest and 21% in the south. Increases in domestic travel have brought these regional differences to the nose of the average American. Some explain the disparity as the product of the "losing battle principle." Basically, the heat of the south and humidity of the midwest reduce the efficacy of deodorant to such an extent, its use is simply a losing battle.

This same principle is at play for the Cats each November. Their true efficacy is exposed, and it renders attempting to win a game a losing battle.

CDAGRIZ said:
MrTitleist said:
CDA,

Titleist, this is a great question that people ask me often. By "question," I specifically mean your second sentence. People constantly ask me, "What are your thoughts on this subject?" Frequently, I do not know what "the subject" is, but offer up my thoughts nonetheless. This is not one of those times.

You should not band Atlanta Griz. His abject stupidity and warrantless arrogance are extremely entertaining to those who know what he's really about. He tries to dig deep to fill the cracks on this board. The last time he was band, it almost rectum.

I nominate CDA for MOD of the year.....

CDA, hope this finds you, well...

Now that the season is over & recruiting is wrapping up, I'm concerned for my well-being between now and Spring ball. Am starting to feel withdrawl symptoms, you know the ones;

Anxiety, confusion, tingling & numbness in my hands and feet, dizziness, headache, mood swings, agitation, swelling of the breast, and restless leg syndrome. I'm afraid I'll end up spending my days @ Costco, always Costco, aimlessly walking up and down the isles.

I've also tired of all the teasing of lil bro; I mean how much more of the preseason championship talk can one take. Oh who am I kidding. I just wanted to bump the thread so I could see some of those wonderful photos that the great JodCon shared hoping it will help to cushion my fall into the abyss without football. I'm sorry, what was I saying...

I'll hang up now and listen for your answer.

CDA, why is this probably the greatest thread in the history of eGriz?

Is it the raw unadulterated accuracy and hard hitting "troof"

Or could it possibly be that this thread is one step above the pond scum that is the rest of the board?

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
CDA, why is this probably the greatest thread in the history of eGriz?

Is it the raw unadulterated accuracy and hard hitting "troof"

Or could it possibly be that this thread is one step above the pond scum that is the rest of the board?

It's a good thread because of the effort CDA put into it. It must have seemed like a second job there for awhile.....

Back