• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Awful Montana State Bobcat Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bjorn Bjornstein said:
I'm totally experimenting now. Capitalized. No Capitals. Exclamation point(s). No Exclamation points. Thanks for hangin' in there with me. I'll get this figured out!

You're doing fine.

I'm actually now almost certain that I've been getting trolled this whole time by the Head Guy. It was good! He had me convinced for a long time.

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
I'm totally experimenting now. Capitalized. No Capitals. Exclamation point(s). No Exclamation points. Thanks for hangin' in there with me. I'll get this figured out!

It's the capitalization of "Boom" that got Head guy into this mess in the first place. I think.

STFU! Holy Jezus Christo...I don't think anyone with common sense celebrates rape...take your tug of war game to a PM for shit sakes

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
STFU! Holy Jezus Christo...I don't think anyone with common sense celebrates rape...take your tug of war game to a PM for shit sakes

Ah, you almost had me with this. I have much to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back