• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Awful Montana State Bobcat Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRZFTBL said:
Damn, we usually stop in there for a coffee and breakfast sammich on the way over. Never again.

Well maybe once more to voice my opinion. :argue:

I have been known to have a sandwich there from time to time also. No more.

Also, their chili sucks I would rather have a can of Nalleys.

Hammer said:
I have been known to have a sandwich there from time to time also. No more. Also, their chili sucks I would rather have a can of Nalleys.

Boom! (Did I do it right?)

MT Head Guy said:
snap said:
Head guy. That's not what makes you a dipshit. It's the other stuff.

Go ahead?

If you've failed to comprehend what CDA has been laying down, I doubt there's much I can do to get it through your thick MT Head.

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
Hammer said:
I have been known to have a sandwich there from time to time also. No more. Also, their chili sucks I would rather have a can of Nalleys.

Boom! (Did I do it right?)

Maybe it's just me, but I prefer the "boom". No capitalization makes it funnier (again, maybe it's just me).

KoolMoeDee said:
Bad video with a horrible line about a subject that nobody should make fun of. His apology seems very sincere

I am issuing this official apology to all Wheat Montana customers, and friends, who have posted comments about the CATS video.

My friend and I did do a despicable thing, with the line "No-means-No". Accordingly, I've embarrassed myself, our company, our public institutions, and my fellow Montanan's.

I am making this personal apology to you, because it was wrong, and you have made your feelings known.

I am sorry to have caused this condition and am equally sorry to others that I have touched with this cruel statement.

Today I was in personal contact with administrators at UM, and have issued a formal, written, apology to them.

You can be sure that I have learned a lesson.

In Montana we enjoy a rich Cat/Griz rivalry that challenges our two major universities to become better. While attempting to be funny, I clearly crossed the line and pray that you will forgive this one episode of bad judgement and poor taste.

Sincerely,
Dean Folkvord, CEO
[email protected]
direct line (406) 582-4561

These types of internet or media quotes have truly gotten out of control. I couldn't even imagine what would happen to message board posters if they had to include their name and place of work along with their comments.

I have included my name and number multiple times when posting about issues that I feel strongly about and others were more than free to call me and tell me otherwise. Most of those were regarding the post Penn State witch hunt at UM Football. I received ZERO calls however or emails either.

If Dean is getting calls being told off then hes got it coming IMO.

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
Hammer -
Please apologize for your Nalley's chili joke so I can drop the "Boom!" correctly

Ok I'm sorry for the Nalleys joke I should have said a can of Dennisons chili! :D

MT Head Guy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Are you seriously celebrating a rape joke apology posted on Facebook? I suppose lil' bro has lower standards, but, wow!

Please explain if this is over my head?

One more time from the top, maybe I'm not explaining very well.

***Throughout this explanation, please bear in mind the following mantra: Maybe you use "boom" differently than everybody else in the world, I don't know.***

I ASKED if you were celebrating an APOLOGY someone else made for making a rape joke. The reason I ASKED the question was that, to me, your use of the single word "Boom" in response to the news of the apology made it seem like you were celebrating the FACT that he made an apology, BUT NOT the original joke itself. Hence my QUESTION re: whether you were celebrating an APOLOGY.

It looks like you then thought that I was asking whether, or suggesting that, you supported rape jokes. I would never do that. I think you are (were) missing a very critical step in the analysis of my initial QUESTION.

CDAGRIZ said:
MT Head Guy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Are you seriously celebrating a rape joke apology posted on Facebook? I suppose lil' bro has lower standards, but, wow!

***Throughout this explanation, please bear in mind the following mantra: Maybe you use "boom" differently than everybody else in the world, I don't know.***

I ASKED if you were celebrating an APOLOGY someone else made for making a rape joke. The reason I ASKED the question was that, to me, your use of the single word "Boom" in response to the news of the apology made it seem like you were celebrating the FACT that he made an apology, AND NOT the original joke itself. Hence my QUESTION re: whether you were celebrating an APOLOGY.

It looks like you then thought that I was asking whether, or suggesting that, you supported rape jokes. I would never do that. I think you are (were) missing a very critical step in the analysis of my initial QUESTION.

You surely can understand the accusation in your post.

MT Head Guy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
MT Head Guy said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I ASKED if you were celebrating an APOLOGY someone else made for making a rape joke. The reason I ASKED the question was that, to me, your use of the single word "Boom" in response to the news of the apology made it seem like you were celebrating the FACT that he made an apology, AND NOT the original joke itself. Hence my QUESTION re: whether you were celebrating an APOLOGY.

You surely can understand the accusation in your post.

Different issue, but here goes:

I don't think apologies are worth celebrating, especially when made in connection with facts like the ones we're seeing here. Therefore, when I thought you were celebrating the APOLOGY, I thought maybe that's what called for celebrations in Bozeman. If you were not celebrating the APOLOGY, then the lil' bro comment is moot. But, again, that is why I ASKED.

I'm totally experimenting now. Capitalized. No Capitals. Exclamation point(s). No Exclamation points. Thanks for hangin' in there with me. I'll get this figured out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back