• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Best All Around Player the Griz have ever had?

Who is the Best All Around Griz Mens Basketball Player?

• Matt Martin

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Michael Ray Richardson

Votes: 51 62.2%
  • Larry Krystkowiak

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Gary Kane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Martin Breunig

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 4.9%

• Total voters
Matt Martin?? was seriously a candidate? Come on, He's barely a Top 10 SG in Griz history. How old is the person who created this survey?

Zirg said:
Matt Martin?? was seriously a candidate? Come on, He's barely a Top 10 SG in Griz history. How old is the person who created this survey?

Are you talking emotionally or mentally?

Zirg said:

It was Alphie and he somehow voted 9 times for Martin before anyone else voted....

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Paytonlives said:
The_Real_Chief said:
Ceylon Elgin-Taylor, Michael Ray, or Jordan Hasquet...My vote goes to CET though

Did you ever see MRR play? sorry he would have destroyed the other two you mentioned.

In your opinion.

I watched him play and seriously wonder why you guys idolize him the way you do. My guess is that you are just really bad at judging talent and take other people words as gospel.

MM would have taken him apart one on one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c15fNNs0fr0

Matt Martin is lucky he didn't have to take on CET

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Paytonlives said:
The_Real_Chief said:
Ceylon Elgin-Taylor, Michael Ray, or Jordan Hasquet...My vote goes to CET though

Did you ever see MRR play? sorry he would have destroyed the other two you mentioned.

In your opinion.

I watched him play and seriously wonder why you guys idolize him the way you do. My guess is that you are just really bad at judging talent and take other people words as gospel.

MM would have taken him apart one on one.
I never got to see MM play, but I've met him and hung out a couple times. Nicest guy you'll ever meet. They raise-em right in western Sodak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back