• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bob Stitt Quotes

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
TheRadiers said:
Yes, the griz defense will be just fine?

Not sure about that when we lose our d-line coach and don't have a coordinator yet! How many starters return on defense?

Four or five I believe.

But I sure as hell hope all 11 of your cat's defense returns, though.

:lol:
It just goes back to why, upon further analysis, I'm so mad they fired Ron. That said, I don't think Choach Coat and his video manager turned OC are going to do much better than 5-6 in 2016. 6-5 or 5-6, losing every big game as usual.

They'll go 11-0 prior to September first, though.

Badlands is so right. Cat fans are giddy right now because they will crown themselves pre-season conference champs at midnight. Even though their program is pathetic and they haven't won a big game in years, they will be world beaters in 2016. Just ask them.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
TheRadiers said:
Yes, the griz defense will be just fine?

Not sure about that when we lose our d-line coach and don't have a coordinator yet! How many starters return on defense?

Four or five I believe.

But I sure as hell hope all 11 of your cat's defense returns, though.

:lol:
It just goes back to why, upon further analysis, I'm so mad they fired Ron. That said, I don't think Choach Coat and his video manager turned OC are going to do much better than 5-6 in 2016. 6-5 or 5-6, losing every big game as usual.

They'll go 11-0 prior to September first, though.

For sure. After about a decade of the same old story from Bozeman, I'm starting to view them like a kid who says he's going to be president. Sure you are, kid, sure you are.

EverettGriz said:
CDA angry. :lol:

God I love idiot lilbro cat fans

Haha! I think the last time I was angry was after seeing Back to the Future III in the theater.

TheRadiers said:
CDA, your too angry to even answer a simple question anymore! Please take your medication and have a happy new year!!!!!!!

IDK the answer, and you have equal access to figuring it out. Grrr, you're really grinding my gears! :lol:

Back