• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bob Stitt Quotes

jodcon said:
77matcat said:
Ya. Looked good against NDSU

Compared to the sieve MSU rolled out every game?

Still yes.

Whoa now. That's a slam @ every self-respecting sieve - well, everywhere. I think the descriptive you're looking for here is actually floodgate. Because state ag's supposed defense did discriminate between any kind of matter. Just let it all pass.

CDAGRIZ said:
77matcat said:
1972 indicated in post #72 that he/she believed making a DC change after the PSU game was a good thing. I simply questioned that statement. Was trying to find some logic for statement and had to start asking ?s.

Oh, well it's pretty simple. The defense seemed to play better after. The team certainly seemed to play better after. There you go!

I see what's going on now. The Cats got the guy rumored to have been divested of his DC duties mid-season, and you want to try to argue the D didn't get better afterward. Sorry it took me so long to see your agenda!

Pretty defensive aren't we.

No agenda. No argument. Just trying to make sense of the quarter back and supposed coaching changes impact on the defense production.

Think Gregorack (sp) could be light years better than Marshall but not sure that's something to brag about.

Just trying to get a few data points. I'll take into consideration it could be biased.

77matcat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
77matcat said:
1972 indicated in post #72 that he/she believed making a DC change after the PSU game was a good thing. I simply questioned that statement. Was trying to find some logic for statement and had to start asking ?s.

Oh, well it's pretty simple. The defense seemed to play better after. The team certainly seemed to play better after. There you go!

I see what's going on now. The Cats got the guy rumored to have been divested of his DC duties mid-season, and you want to try to argue the D didn't get better afterward. Sorry it took me so long to see your agenda!

No agenda. No argument. Just trying to make sense of the quarter back and supposed coaching changes impact on the defense production.

Think Gregorack (sp) could be light years better than Marshall but not sure that's something to brag about.

Just trying to get a few data points. I'll take into consideration it could be biased.

We're talking about defense, right?

matcat, honest question. With all of the good things happening in Cat land right now, why won't you give this thread up? It's like a super old thread that isn't even relevant anymore. Is Columbia Falls really that bad in wrestling this year?>

CDAGRIZ said:
77matcat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
77matcat said:

We're talking about defense, right?

Yup

77matcat said:
Ya. IMHO canceling the Bizon wasn't a good move.

You seem to be avoiding the question so you must believe your second defensive attempt against Bizon wasn't as good as the first. If I'm wrong please explain your rational.

No, I clearly stated the 2nd defensive performance was better. Gregorak's D gave up 35. Semore's D gave up 17. See, it's not that complicated.

AZGrizFan said:
77matcat said:
Ya. IMHO canceling the Bizon wasn't a good move.

You seem to be avoiding the question so you must believe your second defensive attempt against Bizon wasn't as good as the first. If I'm wrong please explain your rational.

No, I clearly stated the 2nd defensive performance was better. Gregorak's D gave up 35. Semore's D gave up 17. See, it's not that complicated.

It wasn't Semore's D. It was the same defensive scheme as the first game, with minor tweaks, with Gregorak making the calls--according to what I was told by a coach.

So, do you think second string QB and second game in the year had anything to do with the defenses performance??

Holy shit 77catfat....drop it.....

Yes the Cats defense is probably going to be a little better with Gregorak....
Yes the Griz defense will be just fine...
Yes the Griz will still be better than the cats and beat them in november....
Yes you're still our little brother....

Nothing has really changed that much, is that what you needed to hear?

The only thing left to ponder is to see if the cats d really improves drastically or if it doesnt.....if not we could all assume GregDbag was not quite as good as we thought...rather playing with superior talent.

BadlandsGrizFan said:

The only thing left to ponder is to see if the cats d really improves drastically or if it doesnt.....if not we could all assume GregDbag was not quite as good as we thought...rather playing with superior talent.
:lol: :lol:

BadlandsGrizFan said:

Very good summary! :thumb:

Yes, the griz defense will be just fine?

Not sure about that when we lose our d-line coach and don't have a coordinator yet! How many starters return on defense?

TheRadiers said:

Not sure about that when we lose our d-line coach and don't have a coordinator yet! How many starters return on defense?

Maybe about the same number as the number of times your Cats have beat the Griz in the last 30 years.

TheRadiers said:

Four or five I believe.

But I sure as hell hope all 11 of your cat's defense returns, though.

TheRadiers said:

11. We lost 11 starters. They all left. They couldn't handle the uncertainty of not knowing who would replace Legi and Gregorak.

EverettGriz said:
TheRadiers said:

Four or five I believe.

But I sure as hell hope all 11 of your cat's defense returns, though.

:lol:
It just goes back to why, upon further analysis, I'm so mad they fired Ron. That said, I don't think Choach Coat and his video manager turned OC are going to do much better than 5-6 in 2016. 6-5 or 5-6, losing every big game as usual.

TheRadiers said:

every year cat fans hope for the Griz defense to be less than what wwe are used to ...even expect it....

every year the griz have players waiting in the wings to step up and play great defense and pass expectations....every freaking year we have this convo

So ya i think we will be just fine.

Back