• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

bobcat...

I searched for "bear batter" and "Griz batter" ice cream, but I came up empty.

However, these all sound much more appealing:

BearClawPIC_feature.png
images
03ef7c9af45ed92222de88c04fd1264a.jpg
38655.jpg
Bear-Traxx-top1-e1419429755938.png
walgreens-ice-cream-bear-65534.jpg
strohs-ice-cream-premium-137428.jpg

For a while over here, the Cougs were adding their brand to all sorts of products.

I believe the first thing they came out with was Cougar Cheese. I'd like to describe what came to my mind every time I heard that phrase, but this is a family board.

EverettGriz said:
For a while over here, the Cougs were adding their brand to all sorts of products.

I believe the first thing they came out with was Cougar Cheese. I'd like to describe what came to my mind every time I heard that phrase, but this is a family board.

:lol: :lol: Gross. My buddy has a thing for cougars, and they have a thing for him. We were out at Catalina two years ago and this pack of cougs was all over him. Fast forward to last year, and guess who's back; yep, the same coug pack ready to pounce. I went to the bathroom at Luau Larry's only to return to the sight of him wearing a cup of one of their bras on his head like a yarmulka. I got the 9:30 ferry out, but he stayed. He speaks of "cougar cream" on occasion, and I don't press for details. Their liver-spotted hands and infinite-fold cleavage were enough for me to stay away.

NorthwestFresh said:
Is the UM version going to be called Griz Jizz?

I don't think there will be a Griz version. You guys "own the state" when it comes to naming dairy products after animal bodily fluids.

#BOOM
#BeatoffaguyBlowtheState

CDAGRIZ said:
NorthwestFresh said:

I don't think there will be a Griz version. You guys "own the state" when it comes to naming dairy products after animal bodily fluids.

#BOOM
#BeatoffaguyBlowtheState

I was making fun of the Bobcat Batter. You're just mad you didn't come up with my gem.

It seems that you are either an expert on the topic of "jizz" or at least think about it a lot. (Not that there is anything wrong with that! Heaven knows the Cats have collected their fair share from the Griz over the years.)

NorthwestFresh said:
CDAGRIZ said:
NorthwestFresh said:

#BOOM
#BeatoffaguyBlowtheState

I was making fun of the Bobcat Batter. You're just mad you didn't come up with my gem.

Yeah, I know what you were doing. I think it's funny. I don't agree with everything UM does to market itself, and you can say what you want about the commercials, but I don't think UM would ever do this. What was this marketing meeting like?

Fields: As I depart, I would like to leave a mark on this program. Something that will really make a splash.
Marketing Manager 1: Sure thing, Pete. What do you have in mind?
Marketing Manager 2: Yeah, Pete. What is it?
Fields: That's what I used to pay you for.
MM1: OK. Well, we could always call some ice cream Bobcat Batter . . .
MM2: Haha! Yeah right! That would be---
Fields: I love it! Brilliant work, MM1!
MM2: But, this isn't a good idea--
MM1: Yeah, I was just joking.
Fields: You should joke more often. This is tremendous!
Waded: Sorry I'm late; what did I miss?
Fields: Oh, high, Waded. What a pleasure to see you. I hope this goes as well for me as our last meeting.
Waded: I note the sarcasm, Pete. What's done is done.
Fields: Yeah, but---
Waded: Shut up. What did I miss?
Fields: MM1 just came up with a great marketing idea, and I really think it will help MSU.
MM1: Ms. Cruzado, I really wasn't being serious, I---
Waded: Great! Greenlight it. *exits room*.
Fields: You heard her. No get out of here, you brilliant fuckers.
MM1: *exits room*.
MM2: *exits room*.
Fields: Hahahahaha! My work here is done.

[IN HALLWAY]

MM2: Dude, you can't make this happen.
MM1: Uh, I have strict orders to make it happen. Maybe the ol' lady should have just booted him instead of letting him hang around.
MM2: True. We're both just here until a better job comes up, so go ahead.

[IN OFFICE WHEN DESIGN COMES OUT]
MM1: Ha! Bobcat Batter! I was totally joking, but they're really going out like this!
MM2: This is fucking hilarious. Hey, are you going to AnnaBelle's thing tonight?
MM1: Nah. That chick is wack. She's banged like half of the department.
MM2: What?
MM1: Yeah, you didn't know?
MM2: No. Damn. I thought she was the one.
MM1: Yeah, bud. So did I. So did I.

[END]

grizbrokebacker1 said:
Buddy. The Griz have, and will always have, the ultimate trump card with the all time record. We've seen the Streak, the ToT, the annual collapses late in the season, the modular stadium, Coach Ron Ash for fucks' sake, the constant lil' bro mentality, and the shit pond. Now, you guys give us this?

1b834857cd6687a412313971e8240065.jpg

I'd just wear it if I were you. You can't come back from something like this. Even with the AD on the outs, the Cats will continue to embarrass the State of Montana. What a joke.

grizbrokebacker1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizbrokebacker1 said:
Buddy, I'd just wear it if it were you

I can't tell if it's just the cheerleaders outfit they're marketing or if the dog is part of the package? I mean this could be some sort of secret fetish the way it's marketed.

Oh, I can help you out there. It's a dog jacket. Like these:

$_35.JPG

41BiqE9cdWL._SL500_SR160,160_.jpg

MONTANASTATE-OW.jpg

As if calling their ice cream "bobcat batter" weren't bad enough, the cats have taken their mission to embarrass the state of Montana to a whole new level. It probably deserves it's own thread so for now I'll just leave you all with two words..................Bakken Bowl.

snap said:
As if calling their ice cream "bobcat batter" weren't bad enough, the cats have taken their mission to embarrass the state of Montana to a whole new level. It probably deserves it's own thread so for now I'll just leave you all with two words..................Bakken Bowl.

No! No, no, no! Why would they do something like this? Can we just jettison Bozeman from the State already? This is getting ridiculous. It's almost as if they are trying to make the worst possible decisions.

Latest posts

Back