• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

bobcat...

Could be worse, they could call it "Cream of Bobcat"...think about that for a minute.

jodcon said:
snap said:
I'd like to see what they can do with a line of facial creams.

Or a personal lubricant...they could call it "Pu...actually never mind.

Let's try to keep it clean jodcon. Part of what makes us better than them is our class.

Speaking of class, I've got an idea and just wondering what you guys think. I live in an area that has a few actual bobcats running around. I'm thinking about trapping one and making a full taxidermy mount. But here's the rub. I'd mount a fleshlight in the back. Would that be funny or just one of those things you wouldn't want your mom and dad to see if you happen to die before them?

snap said:
Speaking of class, I've got an idea and just wondering what you guys think. I live in an area that has a few actual bobcats running around. I'm thinking about trapping one and making a full taxidermy mount. But here's the rub. I'd mount a fleshlight in the back. Would that be funny or just one of those things you wouldn't want your mom and dad to see if you happen to die before them?

I'd say the latter. You don't need any more animal rumors floating around. If tastefully done, however, I could see it being a really nice mount. Maybe call Chuck Testa or one of his recommendations.

snap said:

I wager this wouldn't be your biggest concern if Mom started poking around the cabin Mr. Classy.

Holy shit CDA. This is the best thing I've seen all week. I had no idea who chuck testa was until just now. Thank you.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJP1DphOWPs[/youtube]

jodcon said:
snap said:

I wager this wouldn't be your biggest concern if Mom started poking around the cabin Mr. Classy.

Good point. It may, however, serve as a distraction until my brother can get there and "clean" the place. He and I have an agreement.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Chuck Testa does not taxidermize pets.

Which could be problematic for one like snap, for whom every animal is a pet.

Dr%20Pepper%20Ten%201.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
For a while over here, the Cougs were adding their brand to all sorts of products.

I believe the first thing they came out with was Cougar Cheese. I'd like to describe what came to my mind every time I heard that phrase, but this is a family board.

:lol: :lol: Gross. My buddy has a thing for cougars, and they have a thing for him. We were out at Catalina two years ago and this pack of cougs was all over him. Fast forward to last year, and guess who's back; yep, the same coug pack ready to pounce. I went to the bathroom at Luau Larry's only to return to the sight of him wearing a cup of one of their bras on his head like a yarmulka. I got the 9:30 ferry out, but he stayed. He speaks of "cougar cream" on occasion, and I don't press for details. Their liver-spotted hands and infinite-fold cleavage were enough for me to stay away.

F@cking Catalina wine mixer.

LongTimeCatFan said:

I love how that's thrown in rapid fire at the end. As far as the bobcat batter ice cream, I'm gonna buy some and just keep it in the freezer forever. For proof that it happened.

snap said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

I love how that's thrown in rapid fire at the end. As far as the bobcat batter ice cream, I'm gonna buy some and just keep it in the freezer forever. For proof that it happened.

Brilliant. I'm doing the same. :thumb:

CDAGRIZ said:
snap said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

You fuckers are nuts. Guaranteed your freezers will smell like cat piss within a month and you'll be throwing sirloins away...you'll kick your asses that day my friends.

PeauxRouge said:
CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
For a while over here, the Cougs were adding their brand to all sorts of products.

I believe the first thing they came out with was Cougar Cheese. I'd like to describe what came to my mind every time I heard that phrase, but this is a family board.

:lol: :lol: Gross. My buddy has a thing for cougars, and they have a thing for him. We were out at Catalina two years ago and this pack of cougs was all over him. Fast forward to last year, and guess who's back; yep, the same coug pack ready to pounce. I went to the bathroom at Luau Larry's only to return to the sight of him wearing a cup of one of their bras on his head like a yarmulka. I got the 9:30 ferry out, but he stayed. He speaks of "cougar cream" on occasion, and I don't press for details. Their liver-spotted hands and infinite-fold cleavage were enough for me to stay away.

F@cking Catalina wine mixer.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
snap said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

You fuckers are nuts. Guaranteed your freezers will smell like cat piss within a month and you'll be throwing sirloins away...you'll kick your asses that day my friends.

That may be. But, at least I won't be unoriginal when I serve your kids fires on their way to a skiing trip.

(Yes, I meant to type "fries", but "fires" works better for me for some reason)

For now, there's more than enough funny shit to talk about in regards to the cats and their tide-turning football program. However, at some point, like it or not, we're gonna have to acknowledge the comedic elephant in the room that is the Bakken Bowl.

CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
snap said:

You f***[*] are nuts. Guaranteed your freezers will smell like cat piss within a month and you'll be throwing sirloins away...you'll kick your asses that day my friends.

That may be. But, at least I won't be unoriginal when I serve your kids fires on their way to a skiing trip.

(Yes, I meant to type "fries", but "fires" works better for me for some reason)

It just never ends for you does it?

ski-fire.png

mad-river-mountain-on-fire-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back