• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobkittens dismiss running back Anthony Knight

Just think the show is just starting.......the bus load of "transfers" will arrive soon. Lock the doors! Hide the women and children!

NDSUSR said:
Hey maybe you can sign Coprich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought ISU was the place for drug dealers to go, maybe Montana can muscle in?
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I kid, I kid. Griz are a little classier than that.

Too soon?

How you're still with us is amazing. Considering you don't look before crossing the street.

I'm surprised Ash didn't have someone walk him straight to a lawyers office so he could get improper free legal representation. That way Ash could then play him as an ineligible player causing and investigation that ultimately leads to penalties including loss in scholarship levels. I'm really disappointed Knight was removed from the team within moments of the arrest without being given an opportunity to let the legal system run its course. I'm really surprised BN is unanimously saying good riddance without a single lawyer poster defending him. It really surprises me the Ash didn't try to shelter him from the media and I'm surprised that all the tweets when the news broke was the Knight was removed from the team. Why would Ash want to stay so far ahead of this situation like this? None if this makes sense to me.

ABQCat said:
I'm surprised Ash didn't have someone walk him straight to a lawyers office so he could get improper free legal representation. That way Ash could then play him as an ineligible player causing and investigation that ultimately leads to penalties including loss in scholarship levels. I'm really disappointed Knight was removed from the team within moments of the arrest without being given an opportunity to let the legal system run its course. I'm really surprised BN is unanimously saying good riddance without a single lawyer poster defending him. It really surprises me the Ash didn't try to shelter him from the media and I'm surprised that all the tweets when the news broke was the Knight was removed from the team. Why would Ash want to stay so far ahead of this situation like this? None if this makes sense to me.

Cool story bro.. Thanks for playing!!

:coffee:

ABQCat said:

Maybe now he'll stop taking players with documented character issues? You know, like UM did after it bit them in the ass?

ABQCat said:
BN is unanimously saying good riddance without a single lawyer poster defending him. It really surprises me the Ash didn't try to shelter him from the media and I'm surprised that all the tweets when the news broke was the Knight was removed from the team. Why would Ash want to stay so far ahead of this situation like this? None if this makes sense to me.
Perhaps the difference between a demonstrated low character individual who was likely guilty, and a high character individual who was wrongly accused? I understand fully how that distinction might be lost on the Wombats.

UMGriz75 said:
ABQCat said:
BN is unanimously saying good riddance without a single lawyer poster defending him. It really surprises me the Ash didn't try to shelter him from the media and I'm surprised that all the tweets when the news broke was the Knight was removed from the team. Why would Ash want to stay so far ahead of this situation like this? None if this makes sense to me.
Perhaps the difference between a demonstrated low character individual who was likely guilty, and a high character individual who was wrongly accused? I understand fully how that distinction might be lost on the Wombats.

JJ by his own admission isn't high character. He was drinking, called a girl that liked him even though he didn't like her and liked someone else, got her to come pick him up, had sex with her, barely said a word to her afterwards, got a ride home and said nothing. Taking advantage of girls is not high character. Sorry.

getgrizzy said:
UMGriz75 said:
ABQCat said:

JJ by his own admission isn't high character. He was drinking, called a girl that liked him even though he didn't like her and liked someone else, got her to come pick him up, had sex with her, barely said a word to her afterwards, got a ride home and said nothing. Taking advantage of girls is not high character. Sorry.

STFU with all of that BS!!

UMGriz75 said:
ABQCat said:
Instances of rape and domestic violence shouldn't ever be included in the same conversation as a kid who flew home late at night after a drubbing loss in Flagstaff and went to a party that ultimately was busted by the cops and resulted in a tasing, so in a way I'm agreeing with you. However you should be careful in making too many high horse claims about um not having, or ever have had, any kids with character issues. My point, all in sarcasm font, is that every team at some point can expect some sort of trouble. The key is handling the issue promptly and consistently. Pflu was bad at this. Delaney was good at it. Ash is good at it. My guess is Stitt is good at it. We'll see.

grizcountry420 said:
getgrizzy said:
UMGriz75 said:
ABQCat said:

STFU with all of that BS!!
You calling JJ a BS'er? His and her stories are all but identical on this.

getgrizzy said:
UMGriz75 said:
ABQCat said:

dont be a d**k

getgrizzy said:
UMGriz75 said:
ABQCat said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Said no 20 year old. EVER.

ABQCat said:
UMGriz75 said:
ABQCat said:
Instances of rape and domestic violence shouldn't ever be included in the same conversation as a kid who flew home late at night after a drubbing loss in Flagstaff and went to a party that ultimately was busted by the cops and resulted in a tasing, so in a way I'm agreeing with you. However you should be careful in making too many high horse claims about um not having, or ever have had, any kids with character issues. My point, all in sarcasm font, is that every team at some point can expect some sort of trouble. The key is handling the issue promptly and consistently. Pflu was bad at this. Delaney was good at it. Ash is good at it. My guess is Stitt is good at it. We'll see.

There's "trouble" (drinking, partying) and then there's "TROUBLE" (theft, assault, etc). I'm sure even you can understand the difference.

AZGrizFan said:
ABQCat said:
UMGriz75 said:
ABQCat said:

There's "trouble" (drinking, partying) and then there's "TROUBLE" (theft, assault, etc). I'm sure even you can understand the difference.
I apparently used too many big words and you got lost. Read again when you have free minute.

garizzalies said:
ABQCat said:
The key is handling the issue promptly and consistently.
Actually, the key is to avoid those dbags in the first place. Ron Ash is "committed" to second chances
Similar to giving a murderer a second chance that ultimately led to an NFL career? As I told 75, careful getting too far on the high horse. Stitt will have his chance eventually. We will see how he does. I suspect he's cut from the same mold as Ash and will do a good job.

Comon fellas...

Every team that wants to compete, at some time takes a chance or two on a player. Its the nature of the beast that we call athletics. Coaches do their investigation and make a decision based on what they think. Sometimes those players are good salesmen and they get a second chance.

Do you really think that Ash never looked into this guys background? Do you think he gave him a scholly without asking some very serious questions? Do you think that if Ash knew this would happen he would still give him the scholly?

Face it, every great team takes a few gambles... sometimes they bite you in the Ash.

ABQCat said:
garizzalies said:
ABQCat said:
The key is handling the issue promptly and consistently.
Actually, the key is to avoid those dbags in the first place. Ron Ash is "committed" to second chances
Similar to giving a murderer a second chance that ultimately led to an NFL career? As I told 75, careful getting too far on the high horse. Stitt will have his chance eventually. We will see how he does. I suspect he's cut from the same mold as Ash and will do a good job.

So now shooting a guy who's trying to kill your aunt is murder? :roll:

I would look into getting a refund on your education.

Back