• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cal Poly vs. PSU

Burton lays awake at night trying to create innovative ways to get personal foul penalties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jodcon said:
Johnson is going to pick these guys apart, their secondary is garbage.
Just thought I would point out that PSU has over 600 yards a game. They put up 30 points on and over 550 yards on Cal. Just maybe PSU is a good offensive team.

PSU is incredibly undisciplined. They have potential to be really good, but they are beating themselves with poor decision making & penalties.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Game over. I'm willing to bet that Cal Poly runs the clock & gets out of there with the W.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

SloStang said:
jodcon said:
Johnson is going to pick these guys apart, their secondary is garbage.
Just thought I would point out that PSU has over 600 yards a game. They put up 30 points on and over 550 yards on Cal. Just maybe PSU is a good offensive team.

They dominated Cal for most of the game.

Nice job throwing it out of the end zone. At least throw it up to give your guy a shot on 4th down.

Mr. Greenjeans said:
Dean is Megatron jr. Brain fart by Burton, going on 4th and 7 after the penalty, game..set..match. Thank you for "not" coaching. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Gift-wrapped this one all right.

#22 for Cal Poly looks a little mad... :coffee:

And PSU scores, misses PAT.

I'm so glad our kicking game is worst than PSU.

Back