• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cam Humphrey Boise State Bounceback

Montana stokes quarterback competition with JC transfer Humphrey
https://skylinesportsmt.com/montana-lands-saddleback-qb-transfer-humphrey/

So according to the above article it says he will be back in Missoula around June 18th.

The newest Griz will head down to Mission Viejo, California to gather his possessions, then plans on being back in Montana sometime the week of June 18. He said he wants to get to Missoula as soon as he can to start “making connections with players.” He will take a class UM’s second summer school session.

Does anyone know if he is working out with the other QBs and receivers?

IdahoGrizFan said:
So according to the above article it says he will be back in Missoula around June 18th.

The newest Griz will head down to Mission Viejo, California to gather his possessions, then plans on being back in Montana sometime the week of June 18. He said he wants to get to Missoula as soon as he can to start “making connections with players.” He will take a class UM’s second summer school session.

Don't think he is in Montana yet. This week sometime I saw in an interview somewhere. I'm sure he will start working out with team members as soon as he does arrive

mtgrizfankb said:
IdahoGrizFan said:

Don't think he is in Montana yet. This week sometime I saw in an interview somewhere. I'm sure he will start working out with team members as soon as he does arrive

I heard he's on his way, currently in southern Idaho.

Ursa Major said:
mtgrizfankb said:
IdahoGrizFan said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :shock: :shock:

AZGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:
mtgrizfankb said:
IdahoGrizFan said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :shock: :shock:

Do you have the mile marker number????

Back