• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cam Humphrey Boise State Bounceback

Spanky2 said:
argh! said:
4theluvofgriz said:
No deflecting needed. Tell us who among the current staff is a Div. II coach? Your obvious hard-on for Hauck is transparent. You must teach at a Division II school, because your comments and understanding of football is at that level.

according to kem and other's statements, germer, schillinger, green, and i think a couple others are 'dii' coaches. but perhaps the more important point is that it is kem and others who endlessly need to put stitt et al down, even though they are long gone.

i don't teach at any school, and i'm not particularly fond of academic types. but keep on believing what you want, without regard for facts.
Kem and others didn’t put Stitt down, he put himself down.

what blazing wit.

argh! said:
Spanky2 said:
argh! said:
4theluvofgriz said:
No deflecting needed. Tell us who among the current staff is a Div. II coach? Your obvious hard-on for Hauck is transparent. You must teach at a Division II school, because your comments and understanding of football is at that level.

according to kem and other's statements, germer, schillinger, green, and i think a couple others are 'dii' coaches. but perhaps the more important point is that it is kem and others who endlessly need to put stitt et al down, even though they are long gone.

i don't teach at any school, and i'm not particularly fond of academic types. but keep on believing what you want, without regard for facts.
Kem and others didn’t put Stitt down, he put himself down.

what blazing wit.
Hey wise guy, you made the stupid comment about Kem

4theluvofgriz said:
DIII actually, last I knew.

argh! said:
4theluvofgriz said:

according to kem and other's statements, germer, schillinger, green, and i think a couple others are 'dii' coaches. but perhaps the more important point is that kem and others who endlessly need to put stitt et al down, even though they are long gone. kinda pathetic.

argh, speaking of facts. No d-II coaches, other than maybe Shann's brother. Mainly FBS coaches.

Spanky2 said:
4theluvofgriz said:
Dutch should have said FBS. Actually, FCS is sort of the 2nd division of FBS.

Spanky, you are right I should have used the new vernacular, I’m still stuck on the old D1AA and D1A monikers. Lol.

Aren’t most of the new guys all FBS veterans, Hauck, Rosy, Baer, Saco, Pease, Germer, and Shan was a st asst. at Nebraska for a year. I don’t know but I think all these guys have decent FBS bona fides. What more could you ask for? Am I not tracking with comments about the coaches? Thanks.

argh! said:
4theluvofgriz said:

according to kem and other's statements, germer, schillinger, green, and i think a couple others are 'dii' coaches. but perhaps the more important point is that kem and others who endlessly need to put stitt et al down, even though they are long gone. kinda pathetic.

Who is this Stitt guy ? I have a vague nightmare of someone pretending to be a FCS coach with high school abilities.

PlayerRep said:
argh! said:
4theluvofgriz said:

argh, speaking of facts. No d-II coaches, other than maybe Shann's brother. Mainly FBS coaches.

kem et al said stitt had a d-ii staff. they coaches listed above were on that staff, ergo kem considered them d-ii coaches, until he didn't. capiche(bqm)

argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
argh! said:
4theluvofgriz said:

kem et al said stitt had a d-ii staff. they coaches listed above were on that staff, ergo kem considered them d-ii coaches, until he didn't. capiche(bqm)
Huh? Read much? Stitt and the guys he brought along from CO Mines were DII coaches. Semore, et. al. As I said, the guys that are gone. There was no "didn't". Capiche(bqm). Stitt and Semore were in such demand after leaving Montana that both have taken non-coaching jobs. Those are facts, not put-downs.

kemajic said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
argh! said:

Huh? Read much? Stitt and the guys he brought along from CO Mines were DII coaches. Semore, et. al. As I said, the guys that are gone. There was no "didn't". Capiche(bqm). Stitt and Semore were in such demand after leaving Montana that both have taken non-coaching jobs. Those are facts, not put-downs.

pfft. only the 'montana guys' stitt hired were good coaches, but the others were mere dii level(bqm)

you just can't accept that you generalized, back-tracked because hauck kept those guys, then was asked about it and did a little dance to deflect and prove to yourself your great intelligence. must be tough to never be wrong. sad!

argh! said:
kemajic said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:

pfft. only the 'montana guys' stitt hired were good coaches, but the others were mere dii level(bqm)

you just can't accept that you generalized, back-tracked because hauck kept those guys, then was asked about it and did a little dance to deflect and prove to yourself your great intelligence. must be tough to never be wrong. sad!
Please point out this "little dance" that didn't happen. If you can find it maybe it will cheer you up. Griz fans should not be sad; we are on our way back.

We now have 2 QB's better than Gresch. It's now a true QB competition. No idea who wins the job.

AZGrizFan said:
Yukon said:
We now have 2 QB's better than Gresch. It's now a true QB competition. No idea who wins the job.

Yeah, good riddance to that Freshman AA POS.

That was a bit harsh. He wasn't a good enough QB, but doubt he deserved that. :coffee:

Yukon said:

painthuffer-191.png

Cam Humphrey joined us on our radio show yesterday. Interview starts about 30 minutes into the first hour.

Friday, Ryan Tootell and Colter Nuanez discussed Washington's epic clinching win in the Stanley Cup Finals, were joined by new Montana Grizzlies quarterback transfer Cam Humphrey and broke down Chris Favoroso's departure from the Montana football team.

Tootell And Nuanez June 8, 2018 Hour 1 (Stanley Cup, New Griz QB Humphrey, Chris Favoroso leaving)

https://soundcloud.com/tootell/tootell-and-nuanez-june-8th-2018-hour-1

UM offense is a good fit for him and is like what he had at Saddleback and in high school. "Quick game and make em miss."

"Competition is what makes great players."

In Missoula by June 22 or 23. Has to go to CA to get his stuff. Will go to summer school. Try to build comradery with players.

Can sit back in pocket and deliver and accurate ball.

Never been to MT before. Loves the beauty, scenery. town and campus. Had heard of the tradition and winning. Felt like home.

Talked of helping UM win a national championship.

Players from his JC committed to NC State and TCU, and one has a Louisville offer.

4theluvofgriz said:
Jace Schillinger was the oc and before that the tight end coach at Dickinson state, who is n.a.i.a..

Latest posts

Back